Always be my baby

Bruno's POV

"Bruno shh it's coming on," she said. I was munching on chips and we were watching the Cleveland show. She said her date went well but they came home early because his cards had been canceled so here we are.

"I can't help it I'm a loud chewer," I laughed. I was sitting with my feet on the coffee table and she was laying with her head in my lap. I was playing in her hair and she was chilling.

"I want some snacks," she whined.

"Well if you go in these pants you'll find a big one," I laughed.

"Your so gross," she groaned and I laughed.

"I'm surprised ain't none of your little bunnies here," she laughed.

"Honey I don't need a bunny I got you," I laughed.

"And I have someone else," she said and I frowned.

"Then why are you here with me and your head in my lap," I asked.

"Because Phil told me he would get me a pizza if I was a good girl," she giggled.

"Just admit that you like me," I smiled.

"Well that's not completely," she said stuffing a chip in her mouth.

"Then tell me what you call it," I asked. She straddled my lap.

"See where you messed up is you said that I like you. But really I don't I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I smiled kissing her.

"Does this mean you'll give me another shot," I asked.

"Yes but if you break my heart again I don't know if it will repair," she warned. I nodded. We started watching the show and she giggled every time she heard my voice.

"Look at you," she smiled.

"Yeah I know right," I said. She just smiled. The show finished and she kissed me and we started to make out. Someone just had to ring the god damn doorbell.

"Fuck," I curse and she giggles.

"I got baby," she said running to the door. I watched her ass in those little sports shorts and her in her tank top.

"Bruno," I heard her call and I looked at her.

"Yeah baby," I asked.

"It's this guy at the door he wants to talk to you," she explains. I get up and wrap my arms around her waist.  We walk to the door and I answer it and there is no one there.

"Baby you sure it wasn't a prank," I asked turning her around.

"Yes Bruno I'm positive they were right here maybe they had something come up," she shrugged.

"You know what I don't even care anymore but I need some of this ass," I said palming her ass and she giggled.

"So Mr.Hernandez why don't you show me," she smiled.

"Ooh calling me by my gove-ment," I say and she nods. I lay her down on the couch.

"Bruno," she giggles.

"Yeah," I smile.

"We're supposed to hate each other," she laughs.

"Everyone knows I love you," I said.

"Cool just make sure you don't get me pregnant," she says.

"Yeah yeah whatever," I smile. I was rock hard. I felt her wet little sex and she moaned. I pulled her panties down shoving my face in her.She screams out in pure pleasure.