Uncle Bruno!!

Jasmine's POV

I heard someone banging on the door.

"Bruno wake up and answer the door," I groaned rolling over. He rolled over and grabbed my waist pulling me closer.

"Shh baby go back to sleep," He said. Uh this asshole. I get up and put on some sweats and a tank top and then I put my hair into a messy bun. I put my footies on and walk to the door. My legs hurt so bad. I open it.

"Hey what's up Tahiti," I said.

"Jasmine," she squealed.

"Shh your gonna wake the ogre up," I say and she laughs.

"And," she says I then see these two little boys they are so cute.

"Who are these cuties," I asked and she pushed them in front of her.

"Well this is Nyjah the oldest," she said pointing to the bigger one.

"This is Zyah the youngest," she said.

"Hey cuties what's up," I said and they smiled.

"Umm well can you watch them for just a week while I sort this music shit out with my sisters," she said. I then picked Zyah up because he looked tired.

"Sure any rules as far as cussing and stuff like that," I asked.

"You can curse I'm not that kind of parent but umm no sex and no fast food," she said.

"What," I gasped.

"My boys need to stay healthy and feed them some breakfast I'm in a hurry," she said.

"Ok that's fine come on guys," I said with my hand held out for Nyjah. He grabbed it and walked into the house.

"Thanks and remember no sex," she said with a wink and I blushed.

"Ok Ok now go," I said. She walked away and I closed the door.

"Umm yall want to watch some TV," I asked.

"Yes," Nyjah said. I walked them to the couch and put it on Nickelodeon. You can't go wrong with that.

"Yall need anything call me I'll be right back," I smiled at them. They nodded. I walked to the bedroom and Bruno was still was alsleep. I walk over to the bed and I jump on.

"Baby girl go to sleep," he groaned.

"Bruno wake your ass up now before I sick my weapons on you," I smirked. He just turned over. I got up and went to get the boys. We made a plan to go and bombard him with pillows.

"Uncle Bruno," they yelled in unison.

"Uncle Bruno," I yelled. We all started to hit him with our pillows and he sat up.

"Ok ok I'm up," he yelled.

"Thanks guys the beach and then ice cream later deal," I asked.

"Deal she's awesome," Nyjah said with a smile.

"Yeah," Zyah agrees.

"Even better than Jessica," Bruno asked supposed.

"Well we have to get to know her to know all that," Nyjah said.

"Ok so go ahead and finish watching TV we will have breakfast in a second," I smiled. They ran to the living room.

"Baby girl when did they get here," he asked.

"About thirty minutes ago anyways get your ass up uncle Bruno," I smiled. He laughed and got out of bed and I walked into the kitchen.

"So guys what yall want for breakfast," I asked.