Hard

Jasmine's POV

Chris finally stopped fighting me aboout two hours later. He got some cuts and bruises too cause I got tired of him just hittin me. I decided to just go to sleep. So that's exactly what I did. I woke up got dressed and put some makeup on. You could barely tell. i walked to the studio and walked into the door.

"Hey girls," I said and they smiled.

"Oh so I don't get no hi," Bruno sayd. I smile.

"Hello Bruno why are you in here," I asked.

"Because your here and my house just got burned down so I really have no where else to be," he explained.

"Awe look at you two," Jozey said and I smiled.

"What happened to your face," Jade asked.

"Nothing," I said looking down. She came over and grabbed my face and looked at it.

"Did he do it again," he asked.

"No," I lied.

"Why are fucking protecting him," she asked.

"I am not protecting," I started but she cut me off.

"Then walk to the other side of the room," she said.

"Why the hell would I do that," I asked.

"Because I will know what happened if your walk is different," she said. I looked at Bruno and he shrugged. I walked across the room and Jozey yelled at me.

"Did he rape you," she asked.

"No guys," I said.

"Stop lying already," Jade said. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ok yes he fucking came to my house lookin for Bruno. He thought I was lying and he hit me. I told him the truth about how I felt about our relationship. he then got mad and started to kiss me. He pushed me on the couch and when I screamed for help he punched me. Once he was done. He looked at me and fury came out of him. He started hitting and kicking me so then I got tired and tried to fight back. he got tired and left and I basically passed out," I explained.

"What," Jade yelled.

"You wanted the truth now you got it," I growled.

"Why would he do this," Jozey asked.

"Because he was high off of something and I don't want to talk about it anymore. Really I want to grab a gun and kill his ass but I can't," I sighed.

"Ok just get in the booth," Jackie said and then she got up.

"Who you been fucking," I asked.

"No one," she lied.

"Oh damn he that ugly," she got mad and came at me all cray so I chike slammed her.

"You see a man be a little stronger and I may have gotten a little weak but don't take me for granted now what the fuck is your problem," I asked. I then let her go.

"I'm fucking Chris ok and I'm pregnant," she said and I laughed.

"I always knew it was something between you and him But since he is my trash I guess he is your treasure. You know I'm tired of fighting it. I don't want to see you around here. If I catch around here pregnant or not I'mma kick your ass. And I suggest you don't try me because I will put your ass down. Now rub along and you won't be gettin your check for this week," I smiled.

"What," she says.

"Oh did I studder," I laughed and she shook her head no.

"But why," she asked.