Fight

Jasmine's POV

"Get in the closet now Bruno and don't come out till I say come out," I said putting him in the closet he nodded. I went and turned off the light. I grabbed my phone turning it off. I then heard he door creep in and the light blinked on. He ran and started trying to grab me. I dodge him.

"Who the hell are you," I screamed. He ignored me. He then caught me and slammed me on my back.

"Oww that hurt you asshole," I yelled. He then started trying to feel my private area and I slapped him.

"Your feisty huh," he asked.

"Yeah and if my boyfriend finds you he's gonna kick your ass," I said squirming. He stopped to think and that's when I kicked him in the balls.

"You bitch," he yelled. I kicked him in the side.

"Who do you work for," I asked.

"I'm not telling," he said and I kicked him in the side again.

"Who do you work for," I growled.

"I work for the girl next door she says that you are a big distraction and that I can do what I want with you," he said and I believed him. I then kicked him again.

"Who are you to her," I asked.

"She's my girl," he said.

"She's my sister," I yelled and his eyes got bigger.

"What," he asked. I kicked him again.

"What did she fucking tell you," I asked.

"She said the slut next door keeps threatening to kill me can you take care of her," he said.

"We'll get the fuck out and don't come out you can say you beat the hell out of me whatever ok," I said and he nodded.

"Thank you and I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"It's ok just know you owe me one," I said helping him up.

"Alright and tell your boyfriend I don't want no trouble," he said.

"I don't have a boyfriend I was just fucking with you," I smiled and he chuckled.

"Very funny," he said.

"Now I'm not trying to be mean funny or anything like that but I am gonna warn you my sisters kind of a hoe. So watch for that," I said and he nodded. He walked out the room and I heard the door slam. I went to the closet and opened the door. Bruno then tackled me on my back.

"Oww you asshole my back," I said. He got in a push up position.

"I'm so sorry," he apologized and I smiled.

"Why didn't come out and help when I was slammed on my back," I said propping up on my elbows.

"You told me to stay in the closet so I did what you said," he said.

"Wow thank you," I smiled. I then leaned up and kissed him.Tugging at his curls he moaned in my mouth and I smiled. He then stopped.

"Why did you stop," I whined.

"You like me don't you," he smiled.

"No your just a really good kisser," I said and he smiled.

"Well your lying to me," he chuckled.

"No I'm not," I said. He then started tickling me.

"Stop please," I laugh and so did he.

"Just tell me the truth," he said.