Pain

Jasmine's POV

While I was cooking my phone rang. Dammit.

"Hello," I answered. Bruno started to eat the grapes.

"Hey Jasmine look I'm sorry,"I heard Chris said.

"Chris I'm not coming back," I say.

"Please babe I love you I need you," he said.

"We can still be friends you know I just can't be with you your a cheater," I said. He just hung up.

"Why the hell did he hang up," I asked looking at my phone.

"What's going on," Bruno said with a mouth full of grapes.

"Nothing just he's just apologizing," I said and I finished my chicken then putting in my French fries and I walked towards the island.

"Well," he said chewing some grapes.

"Well," I said. I leaned over the counter kissing him. I then stopped.

"What was that for," he asked. He swallowed his grapes and I laughed.

"That was for being adorable," I said and he smiled.

"I'm good at that," he said and I giggled. I then took the French fries out and turned the stove off.

"So Bruno," I said.

"So Jasmine," he repeated my tone.

"I was wandering if maybe we can have a grill out at your house and call your sisters and have a small get together," I said.

"Well then I guess we are going to Hawaii," he said.

"What," I laugh.

"Well I want you to meet someone very special to me," he smiled.

"Awe," I said fixing his plate. I then handed him his and I grabbed me the rest.

"No fair you got more French fries than me," he complained.

"Awe poor baby," I said in a baby voice and he pouted.

"I miss not being asked am I hungry and just being fed," he chuckled.

"What you mean," I question. I grab some hot sauce.

"I mean that every time Jessica cooked she asked did I want some," he laughed.

"Well you should know Bruno can't turn down food," I said with a shrug.

"You got any ketchup," he asked.

"Yep," I said walking to the fridge I got some ketchup and gave it to him.

"You know I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too," I smiled. His phone then rang.

"Hello," he answered.

"What the fuck do you mean," he yelled. I stopped eating and looked up.

"Ok I'll be there in minute," he said.

"Baby girl I am so sorry but my house just had a fire in it. I need to get there," he said.

"Ok bye Bruno," I said getting up. I walked him to the door and hugged him and kissed his cheek. He walked out the door and I sighed.

"Yes," I said. I got him back. I walked over to the couch and walked to the TV. I turned it on and I was on of course my favorite show fresh Prince of Belair. I sat there for a minute until there was knock on the door. I ran and answered it.

"Chris," I said.

"Where is he," he asked.

"He left what the fuck is your problem," I asked.