Our First Time

Jasmine's POV

"Bruno," I moan. He has picked me up and carried me into his room and I am laying on the bed as he just rips my clothes off.

"Baby girl get ready for the Brunz," he said as he took his clothes off.

"Bruno I'm not ready for," he cut me off with his lips crashing into mine. He's not listening. I'm gone blame it on the alcohol.

"You like that don't you," he asked. I just looked into his big brown eyes. Witch were dark and scary. He thwn rubbed my sex and I moaned.

"Bruno don't you think that we are moving a little fast," I said inbetween breathes. I was trying to give him a hint that I didn't want to do this.

"Baby girl if I don't have you I'm gonna lose it," he whispered in my ear.

"Why the hell are you whispering," I say. He just smiles weirdly. He unsnaps my bra yanking it off me. I covered myself.

"Baby girl let me look," he said pulling my hands away.

"Bruno pl," he cut me off when he started to suck on my nipples. I couldn't help but moan. He smiled as his hands traveled to my panties.He pulled them down and rubbed me.

"Bruno listen," I started but omce again he cut me off. He stuck two of his fingers inside me. As much as I dodn't want to I enjoyed it. He then pulled and put his fingers up to his lips licking them. He stared into my eyes and I did too. He grabbed a condom and slipped his underwear off.

"Bruno please don't," he kissed my lips. I could taste the alcohol on his lips. He slid the condom on and I whimpered.

"Baby girl it's ok don't be afraid of me," he said. But he didn't understand that I was terrified of him at the moment. He stuck his tip in and I screamed.

"Owe Owe it hurts Bruno," I whined. He kissed me to shut me up. He slowly slid in. I moaned as I got used to him. He smiled.

"Good girl don't it feel good babe," he groaned. I didn't say or do anything. He then pounded into me causing me to scream.

"Bruno," I screamed. He pounded into me harder.

"Tell me," he growled.

"I like it," I said and his pace slows and I start moaning. We then here a knowck on the door. He slides out when I start enjoying it. He get's up and puts on his underwear. I put my bra and panties on and walk to my room. I then lay in my bed and bring the sheet halfway up. I started to cry.

"Baby girl you ok," he asked.

"Yeah," I lied. I can't believe he took it away from me. He stole it. I wasn't ready for him to do that. I layed there and I cried myself to sleep.

Morning~

Bruno's POV

I woke up with a massive headache.

"Shit," I said to myself. I wonder where Jasmine is. I got up and walked to her room. She was laying in bed sleep. She looked so cute.

"Baby girl," I said shaking her. She blinked her eyes a couple times and then groaned in pain.

"My fucking head," she said.

"Same response," I chuckled.

"Get away from me," she said. She acted like she was scared.

"What's wrong," I asked my voice filled with concern.

"You get away from me," she said backing up to the headboard.