Chapter 1

I clicked end on the video ChuggaaConroy just made. He's coming to my adoption center to adopt one of us! I heard footsteps coming down the steps so I quickly turned off the computer pretending that I just woke up. The mistress walked in the room with the other's trailing behind her and she yelled "Why aren't you cleaning!?"
"I uh...just woke up."
"Right when you wake up, you have to clean! How else are the others going to live nicely?!"
"What about me living nicely?!"
"No one gives a **** about you!!!!"
"We'll see about that when someone adopts me today!"
"Puh-lease! Who would want you? I mean, seriously Margo! No one wants you! They only want us! Only us!" One of the girls named Mckenzie said. "Well no one wants snooty bitches like you!" I yell and run upstairs whispering 'I'll show them! I bet he'll adopt me instead!'

It's been 10 minutes and I hear the bell on the front door go off. I look through the window in to the front desk to see him. I quickly run upstairs when I see the mistress start walking out.
"Alright everyone! Get down here if you want adopted!" I heard a mob of feet outside my door so I grabbed my TRG (TheRunawayGuys) beanie and walked out. We all stood against the wall waiting for him to pick someone.

While he was going down the line, I heard faint whispers. I glanced over to see Mckenzie whispering to her friend about me. I leaned a bit closer and heard her say-
"...a idiot. I don't even know why she showed up looking like that! That hat is even stupid-" and we both heard a cough so we looked up to see him in front of us. "Oh hi...I'm Margo and I'm-"
"I'm Mckenzie and I'm a 14 year old. I'm always called princess because of how beautiful and loving I am!-"
"I didn't ask for you, I asked for her" Emile said motioning towards me. I slightly smile while he continues walking. "Your NOT getting adopted today. I'm going to make sure of it!"
"While you TRY doing that, I'm gonna watch you fail bish." (Bish~ it's like dish, but with a b) She looked at me madly before crossing her arms and looking away. "And also, I don't think he wants snooty brats like you." I whisper to her. That's when she slapped me across the face. "IM NOT A SNOOTY BRAT! Your just a pathetic 13 year old who wants to do whatever she wants! I've seen you on that computer watching weird people on that weird YouTube thing! Stick to cleaning the floors and making photo shops to make your ugly face prettier even though it's impossible!" She yelled. I shrugged and she slapped me again. I looked over to see Emile whispering to the mistress. I heard her say "Really?...you've gotta be kidding...your not?! But you don't! She misbehaves and disobey's all the time!... Fine! Margo...I can't believe I'm saying this but...go pack your things...this man....wants to...adopt you..." She said sighing. "Was that so hard?" I asked mocking her. She gave me a disgusted face while I ran upstairs.