Chapter 10

Omfg it's the battle of mechonis and shiz :o
((・⊥・)) also, friends are dicks...
And teachers...
But mostly friends...
----------------------------------
"Arianna, if you somehowingly got this, I need to tell you to use that grappling hook to get to Fiora's mechon form. Than, you'll find me again. By the way, I'm talking from the Monado." And she looked up and grabbed out a random grappling hook. She aimed perfectly and grabbed onto Fiora. Than, she was gone in a flash.

Arianna:

While I was flying, the wind was blowing really hard into my face. I was practically glued to the grappling hook to make sure I wouldn't fall off. I admit; I was scared for my life. If I let go, I'd probably die from hitting the ground so hard. Then, I felt something vibrating on my wrist. I looked at my left wrist-the one not on the grappling hook-and got an incoming call. I looked at the caller ID-hoping it was Veronica-but it was Maggie. I answer it. "Hi Ari!" She exclaimed.
"Oh...time didn't stop..." I sighed.
"What? What do you mean by 'time didn't stop'? Where are you?!" Her blue eyes looking straight into my soul. "Why is your hair so wild?!" She almost yelled.
"Not so loud!" I shushed her.
"Why!? What're you hiding!"
"Nothing! I'm just...I don't know where I am. I'm in the sky...on a giant robot..."
"What the fuck?! What do you mean!"
"Its a crazy world! I'll tell you more when I come back..if I come back..."
"If?!" She yelled and we got disconnected. Hope I get out of here alive...

Margo:

Is she an idiot!?!? Who grabs onto a giant robot, probably going to fall off, going who-knows-where!
"We know where she's going...we just don't know when we'll find her."
Did I say that out loud?!
"Yes, yes you did." Emile said.
Shit
"Still out loud."
"FUCK!" I yelled and everyone else laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "So...what's the plan?"
"Obviously we will have to go find Arianna, and maybe Veronica if we are lucky...but in the mean time...we'll just have to continue on our adventure." Emile said.
"And then maybe go home?" I asked.
"Yea...than maybe go home..." He said relieved. We both nodded and ran to catch up with the rest.

After going through caves, fighting mechon, and all that shit, we finally reached Mechonis Sword. There are many mechon scanning the area, probably waiting for us. We sneak around all of them, and when the coast was clear, we walked out. But we were in a battle. I clenched my fists and turned around on my heel. 5 mechon, armed and ready to fight, were charging at us. We had to react fast, or we were screwed. "Everyone ready?" I asked.
"Yea!" Everyone yelled. Everyone readied their swords, and we started charging at them.

We obviously won the battle, so when it finished we were on our way.

We got on one of the lifts, and we went down to the final floor. There, we saw a bunch of mechon, and Fiora's mechon form. We fought them all, than we had to retreat. We all ran when Nemesis shot something and broke the ground. (Broke the ground? Wtf?) We all started falling when Shulk grabbed Melia and tried to make them go slower, but it eventually failed and we all continued to fall until we hit the ground. We all slowly looked around, when a mechon swooshed down and got Shulk right in the back. "Ohh that probably hurt." I whispered.
"Yea...probably..." Emile whispered back.
"Shulk are you ok?" I asked.
"Yea. I'm fine." He responded. I nodded and stood up. "Ok." I responded. Everyone else stood up and we walked a bit until Egil was there, along with Metal Face, Nemesis, and another mechon I didn't recognize. I heard a shout for help and everyone looked up. We saw Arianna looking down at us. She waved and shouted "You might wanna be careful! The robots are pretty powerful! Also I couldn't find Veronica anywhere...so...good luck!"
"Be quiet up there!" 3 of the faced mechons yelled.
"Sorry!" She yelled back. Everyone readied their swords, when Egil and Metal Face when to the opposite side of the room. (I literally had to look up chuggaa's video on YouTube xD) "You can pick, be crushed by my fist, or get slain by your old friends!" Egil exclaimed. Wait...friends? Did he plural the word friend? "Wait...isn't Fiora the only faced mechon that's our friend?" I asked.
"Hey! Remember Veronica? She could be one of the faced ones!" Arianna shouted.
"She's right. Now, who are we going to choose?" Emile asked. "I say Egil."
"Agreed." Everyone said, even though I wanted to destroy Fiora for reasons you don't need to know readers. (DONT BREAK TEH 4TH WALL! STAHP IT) We charged at Egil, prepared to kill him.

Once he got to about half health, he used "King Breaker", making all of us get toppled, and than he used "Catastrophe" to finish the fight off.
"This is the end...." Egil said. "Heir to the Monado..."

Veronica:

I was watching it all happen. I had no way to stop it. I looked over at Fiora. I knew what was going to happen, and I was going to be apart of that. "This is the end..." Egil said. "Heir to the Monado."
"We won't let you do this!" I yelled. I charged at Egil, Fiora following. We were hitting him, even if it did nothing. "How dare you two defy me?!" Egil yelled. "Worthless machines!" And he threw the two of us at a wall. We both yelped in pain, but I said "Egil...no matter how much you yearn for revenge, I will not permit you to have your way!" I got up and so did Fiora. A big red glow came from Fiora and Egil said "The Monado...but how?" We both charged at him, even though Shulk was yelling not too. I know he got the vision, but we won't die. I heard Fiora whisper "Please...don't die."
"Will you die for them?" Egil asked. We rammed into him, and Fiora produced the red glow again. "What is this?!" Egil exclaimed.
"Fiora!" "Veronica!" Shulk and Arianna yelled at the same time. I looked over at Margo, she was chewing her nails, probably at this suspenseful fight. The place started to explode, "Not good...everyone! Get out of here!" Dunban yelled over the explosions. Me and Fiora were at the edge of the place. I could here Shulk coming close to us. I was trying to get up, trying to get out of the uncomfortable position I landed in from getting thrown across the room, trying to stop Shulk and trying to save Fiora. I'm trying to do so many things, but only one of those are actually possible for me to do~get out of this uncomfortable position~but I didn't have enough time. I heard Melia scream, Reyn shouting for Shulk to get back where they were, but Shulk was destined to get back Fiora, no matter what it takes for him to do so. Nemesis slid off, me soon after. I cursed myself for not getting up. The last things I heard was Shulk yelling for Fiora, Arianna's chain breaking from the ceiling, Melia's screams, Reyn yelling for Shulk, and Arianna yelling for me. I couldn't see much through the clouds, but I saw Shulk diving down, everyone else falling off, and Egil flying off. "That fucking bastard." I whispered. I looked over at Nemesis for a second, and I smiled to myself. I thought a happy thought, than blacked out.

---------------------------------

(A/n IM SO FUDGING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. It's been 2 weeks, and you all have been waiting, so here it is! Chapter 10! Shit went down, Nemesis, or Fiora, was revealed, Egil was a total bastard, everyone was falling to their death [not really if you watched chuggaa's let's play], and I completely stole the lines that Fiora said in the game! So, this was chapter 10, and I'll see you guys next time! BUH-BYE!!! :D!

1388 words :D!