Chapter 11

I cursed myself for not getting up. The last things I heard was Shulk yelling for Fiora, Arianna's chain breaking from the ceiling, Melia's screams, Reyn yelling for Shulk, and Arianna yelling for me. I couldn't see much through the clouds, but I saw Shulk diving down, everyone else falling off, and Egil flying off. "That fucking bastard." I whispered. I looked over at Nemesis for a second, and I smiled to myself. I thought a happy thought, than blacked out.

Veronica:

When I finally woke up, there was water inside of where I was. I had a little room to breath air, but not a lot. I opened the hatch and struggled to get out. I got up onto the rock I was near and sat down. Arianna was laying on the rock, unconscious. I looked around and all I saw was water. I turned completely around and saw some sand in the distance. I was still a bit tired so I fell asleep on the rock, next to Arianna.

Shulk:

I woke up to find myself on a little beach like area. I looked around and saw Nemesis. I ran over and looked inside~Fiora was asleep inside of it. I pulled her out of it, and laid her against a rock. I got some water, and I got her to drink it. After a little while, she woke up. We looked each other in the eyes, smiling, and Fiora said "What's that?" And she pointed over to something in the ocean.
"I don't know." I responded. "Should we go check it out?"
"Sure." I helped her up and we walked over to it. As we got closer and closer, it was a faced mechon next to a rock. "Hey...maybe it's that person I was with earlier." She said.
"You know her?"
"Yea. Egil showed me her. We were, like, the only girls there." And she laughed a bit. We got even closer to see that she was on a rock. Veronica and Arianna were laying down on it, sleeping peacefully. "Should we take them back to the shore?" I asked.
"Why wouldn't we?" She asked. I nodded and picked her up, and she picked Arianna up.
"Honestly, robots are heavier than normal people." I chuckled.
"Well probably. Their full of metal." She laughed.

We reached shore, and I put Veronica down on a rock and Fiora put Arianna next to her. That's when I noticed that she had her blue Monado.
"Well, we'll probably need to get them some water." Fiora said. I nodded my head and smiled. I'm just glad Fiora's back...

Margo:

I woke up on a metal like thing. I put a hand on my head. "Ow...that doesn't feel good." I rubbed it and stood up. I looked around and saw nobody around. "Hello? Is anyone around?" No answer.
"Hello?!" I yelled.
"Margo?" I knew that voice. I looked down to see Emile, Reyn, and Melia on the ground. I walked to the edge of where I was, and looked down. There they stood, and I had to find a way to get down there. I looked around and saw a few cliffs and ledges sticking out. I think I'm on a giant hand...
I jump from ledge to ledge, cliff to cliff, getting down to where the others are.
I finally make it down, and Reyn says "Ok. We need to find DunBan, Riki, Sharla, Shulk, Arianna, and Veronica and Fiora if we're lucky."
"That's a lot more people than it used to be..." Emile whispered to me.
"Yea..." I whispered back.

Veronica:

I woke up on a different rock from before. Arianna was next to me and no one else was around. I shook Arianna awake and she looked at me. Her eyes lit up and she hugged me. "Where are we? And why are you a robot?" She asked.
"An island. Let's not worry about that and find the others, ok?" I said.
"Ok." I helped her up and we walked a bit until I saw a few mechon. I stopped Arianna and took out my anti-mechon sword. "Are you ready?" I asked her. She took out her katana and said "Ready." We both got ready, and we started the battle. We charged and sliced them in half. "That was easier than expected..." I said. In the distance I heard some one say
"What? They were just here!" I turned around to see Shulk and Fiora standing by a rock. I saw my blue Monado sitting on the rock. "I forgot my sword..."
"It's ok. You have a new one." Arianna said and pointed to my back. I nodded and we continued to walk.

Eventually, we got inside of a metal place, where a bunch I mechon were. I sighed and went close to one. It started a fight, so we started one back.

Fiora:

I heard fighting somewhere so I told Shulk. "I think someone's fighting nearby..." He listened closely and said
"Yea. We should go check it out to see if it's the others."
"Ok." I responded and we walks towards the sound.

Margo:

We heard fighting in the distance so we went to check it out. We got to where it was, and saw Veronica, Arianna, Fiora, and Shulk fighting a really big mechon. We were about to help, when one of them got the finishing hit, and ended the battle. They saw us and Shulk walked over while the others talked to Fiora.

Veronica:

Shulk walked away to talk to the others, and me and Arianna talked to Fiora. "Why does it look like your glitching out?" Fiora asked. Wow...4th wall broken...
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Look at yourselves!" We looked at each other and saw we were glitching. We were starting to fade.
"I think our time here is up..." I said. We walked over to the others. "It's time for us to leave." I said. They looked at us and saw us glitching and fading, and nodded their heads. "It's been great knowing you guys." I said. I look at Margo and Emile. They are in the same situation. "Uh...two things. One, can I have your autograph Emile?" I laughed and everyone else did too. He sighed my Monado, and I continued. "You guys are in the same state as us." They look at themselves and nodded. We were almost faded. Everyone got into a group hug, and soon, everyone got faded away.