Chapter 4

That's what Margo's wearing👆btw
----------------
"A peasant?" Emile asked me.
"Yeah...it was weird for me too...but I made some friends?"
"Well I guess that's a plus..." He said.

We get home and I go to the game room and get on my 3DS. I get onto Xenoblade Chronicles, and start playing a game. "I didn't know you liked that game?"
"I watched you play it and it looked pretty fun." I told him. He sat next to me and gave me a few of his 'great' pro tips. I played for a while until Masae called Emile down for their next episode for their Let's Play. He went down and I adventure down to the most magical place of a house~the kitchen. I grabbed a bunch of snacks and went back upstairs.

I was having trouble getting things on the game so I used Google for cheats. I found a cheat code for something so I used it. Emile finally can back up while I was using the cheat code. "I'm not cheating...." I said. "It's fine...I cheated once or twice in my Let's Play's." He said. I finished the cheat code and I felt a electric shock. I dropped the DS and held my hand. "What was that?" Emile asked.
"I dunno...it just shocked me..." I said. I went to pick it up and it started glowing.  I grabbed the book bag of food and my phone and next thing I knew, everything went black.

I wake up in the middle of a big field next to Emile. I sit up on my elbow's and shake Emile. "Emile get up..."
"*groan* five more minutes!"
"We are in the middle of a field."
"What?!" He asked surprised and sat up and looked around. I heard fighting in the distance and Emile heard it too. "I know this place...we're in Xenoblade Chronicles!" Emile said excitedly. "Wanna go see if we can meet Shulk in colony 9?" I asked.
"Fuck yeah!" He said and we high-five. We got up and started walking.

I felt around in my pocket and felt a pocket knife. I took it out and got the blade out, and it turned to a really big sword. "Awesome!" I said.
"Where did you get that? Because I want one too!"
"It was from my pocket knife."
"Oh. Well lucky for me I have a pocket knife too." He said feeling accomplished. He pulled out his pocket knife and the same thing happened. We put them on our backs and started walking. We saw colony 9, we just had to climb this mountain that had a few mechon. "Why can't we have the Monado right now?" I asked. "Because they are probably busy somewhere."
"Boooooooo..." We tried sneaking up the hill but we had to fight some. "You play this game well, so I'm hoping you won't get hurt. Can you try?"
"Yep." I said normally. I got my sword ready, hoping it did some damage to the mechon. When it did I was quite happy. We battled, and that's when they made a hard slash, making me and Emile fly backwards, going across the ground. I felt a bit...weak so when the mechon was about to grab me, I didn't move.

I hoped some miracle would happen, that Emile would get up, but I dont think he had the strength. I whispered "Sharla would be helpful right now with her healing stuff..."
"Yea..." I barely heard Emile say. The mechon was about to grab me when I felt something/someone grab me and do a roll. He let's go and I say "Hey Reyn..." I said.
"How do you know my name?"
"That's not important...now go kill those mechon!" I said to him. He nodded and charged at them. I waited until the battle was over and our health started to regain fullness. When it did, I got up and walked over to Emile. And at that point, he hugged me. I slightly smiled and hugged him back. "C'mon. You two could come in handy. We have to go somewhere." Reyn said. We both nodded and followed them.

*Shulk PoV :O (point of view switching is rare btw)*
~before the situation with the mechon and the two~

Me and Reyn were walking when I had my vision. A young girl was going to get killed by a mechon. And next, a man, struggling to get to her. I told Reyn and he said "Then we better hurry up then." So we headed over to where they were.

We get there and Reyn quickly saves the young girl when she's about to get killed. We battle all the mechon and when we all get healed up, the man and the girl hug. We don't know who they are or if we can trust them, but right now we must trust them. "C'mon. You two could come in handy. We need to go somewhere." Reyn said. We nodded and they followed us.

*Back to Margo's PoV (・ω・)ノ*
The look in their eyes, it looks like uncertainty. Then Shulk said "Where did you guys come from?" Me and Emile exchanged glances at each other and he said "The remainders of colony 6?" Emile said. I hope they believed that. "Why do you clothes look different from the rest?" Reyn asked. I thought about it and said "My mother was an expert at making clothes that they look different from the rest. Isn't that right dad?"
"Uh...y-yea. But she always hid away. Nobody knew about her but us." Emile continued. Shulk and Reyn both nodded and Reyn got serious. "How do we know we can trust you?"
"We want to help you guys. We know that the mechon want to kill again, and we want to help you defeat them like Dunban did a year ago." When I said that I felt glad that I knew all that stuff. "Ok. I believe 'em. How about you Shulk?" Reyn said. "Yea...I guess so." Shulk said. Me and Emile high-five and continue walking.

(A/n) Hey guys. I already have ideas for a sequel...😏😏 but, sequel isn't until a while. Tomorrow I'm going to cedar point so wish me luck, I've never gone there. Well anyways, if you want to be in ze story, please touch that star, and comment if you wanna talk 😉 and until next time, I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!