Chapter 20

Never thought an innocent girl like her would think we would need a lighter. We continued walking through the hallway when we reached a room with vines covering an open hole. "Maybe the lighter can burn it?" I suggest. Ib looks at the vines and puts the lighter to it. They turn bright red and then turn to ashes. That's logical. We start to walk into the room when we see two girls sitting down in front of broken glass. We start walking towards them as they turn around. "What are you doing in this room? You can't be in here! Get out!" Mary yells.
"Why? What are you hiding in this room?" I ask.
"N-nothing you need to know o-of!" Veronica said. We ran around them and saw a picture frame without a picture. The words below it say 'Mary'. Ib grabs the lighter and puts it under the frame. Veronica tackles Ib to the floor and takes the lighter away. "I-I won't let Y-you do that!" She yells.
"Veronica! What's happened to you? You've completely changed! All you wanted to do at first, is to get back home! And so do we!" Arianna yells.
"G-get back h-home..?" She whispers. "H-home..? I'm never g-going back there. I've never wanted to l-live in mechonis. Goodbye everyone." She says and grabs Mary's wrist and runs away with the dogs.
"Let's check the other way." Shulk says.
"Let's explore this room first." I say. We roam around and I find a book labeled 'how to make friends'. I started to laugh at how sad that was.
"What are you laughing at?" Emile asks as he walks over to me.
"How sad this book is." I say and show it to him.
"Maybe that's why they wanted to stay together..." Emile whispered. We walked out of the room and went to the next room. We went down some stairs and it led to a museum that was a dark blue color. "The place where it all happened...lets go check the painting to see if we can get back through that!" Ib says. We walk around the museum until we find a tall and large painting.
"It reads that if we jump through this, we can't come back." I say summing it up.
"Unless you restart the game from the beginning." Emile says, breaking the fourth wall.
"What game-" Ib was interrupted when the painting started glowing and the room went to a blinding white light. We look back at the painting to see that the frame is gone. We all stare at it until Ib jumps through. "I'm in! Guys, come in!" I look at Emile and he jumps in. One by one, we all jump in. I heard a scream coming from the end of the hall and running feet. Veronica and Mary ran into the room followed by a bunch of painting lady's and power rangers. "Holy shit!" I yelled. I jumped into the painting and she stopped in front of it.
"A-Arianna...pull me in...p-please..." She said and reached her hand out for Arianna to grab.
"Don't do it! It's a trick!" I say.
"Arianna...think of the times..."
"Don't let her do this Arianna! Think about what she'll do! How about you just jump in yourself?!" Shulk said. Arianna was deciding wether or not to grab her hand until a painting lady grabbed her arm. Arianna grabbed Veronica's hand and pulled her, Mary, and the dogs in. We all stood up to be in the same museum, but the lights were on and normal people were there.

Ib:

I stand up from the museum floor. People I don't know we're around me in the same position. I didn't know what to do so I stood up and said "Umm, who are you people?"
"Umm...you don't remember us? Remember...roses, paintings, sculptures, craziness...? C'mon, you can't be serious Ib?" One of the men say.
"H-how do you know my name? You creep!" I yell and run away. I'm not hanging around boys...I'm only 9! I find my mom standing next to a rose sculpture. "'Embodiment of Spirit'" My mom says. Then it came back...the mannequins, the paintings, the roses, the everything.
"I'll be back mom!" I say and run back to the painting. The people are sitting on the ground talking to each other.

Margo:

We all sat down trying to think of a way to get out of this place. "How about we use my watch? Y'know, the one that got us here in the first place?!" Veronica said.
"That'll be a good idea." I said and stood up.
"Hey guys..." Ib said, walking into the room.
"Oh. Hey Ib." Shulk said.
"I remember now. And I'm sorry for going crazy." She said.
"It's fine. We were just about to go home." I said.
"Wait, which home? Mine or yours?" Veronica asked.
"Ours!" Everyone yelled.
"Okay okay! You don't have to yell!"
"Anyways, it's been nice knowing you Ib. If you ever see Garry again, make sure he remember us." Arianna says.
"I will. Good bye." She says. Veronica does a few things to her watch. "Good bye Ib." She says and a big light flashes.

The light goes away and I look around. We're back at Emile's house and all everyone else is here. "Where were you guys?! We've missed so many videos!" Masae (to lazy to type her name) yells.
"Well we're back now, so let's get recording!" Emile says.
"Wait, I have a couple of questions. Why is Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles here? And who are these girls and why is one a robot?" Masae asks.
"I'm a m-mechon, not a robot, Shauntelle." Veronica says. "And Metal Face and E-Egil made me one."
"One of these girls is from the orphanage and the others came from video games." Emile said.
"Which one is from the orphanage?" She asks.
"Arianna." I say and point to her.
"Last question,"
"You said you only had 2!" Jon said.
"I said last one! Why aren't those two in their games?" Masae asks.
"Oh...umm...oh look at the time! If we don't get back to the orphanage the mistress will flip! Well she already will, we've been gone for so long, but we gotta go Arianna! Huge fan by the way, bye!" Veronica says and runs off with Arianna and Mary. "By the way, I'm also from the orphanage, goodbye!"
"Now, how about you join us in recording a new let's play since Tim isn't here?" Masae asks me.
"I'd say, let's do this!" I exclaim. We get on the couch and start playing a game and commentating.

Veronica:

"Where the hell have you two been! Your sleeping in the basement for 2 months! Oh, I see you've brought a new friend, hello child, welcome to the worst place
on Earth!"
"Judging by my old home, this place doesn't seem so bad." Mary says.
"That's true." I say.
"Arianna, Veronica, basement. NOW!" She yelled. My and Arianna slowly go to the basement.
"I've never been down here before. I heard the other girl that was the slave before us, got raped." I said. We looked at each other and started laughing.
"That's probably not true." Arianna said. We reach the bottom of the stair case and see two poles. "Maybe that is true..." I said, worry in my voice.
--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--
(A/n [1248] Sorry for the lack of updates, here's one now, don't kill me. I don't have anything to say, so bai!