Chapter 17

I help Emile up off of the ground. "Where are we? This is definitely not a Nintendo game..." Emile says.
"Well I don't know. I was hoping you knew. Maybe someone else knows..." I suggest and Emile nods. We start walking around the place and find a tall man with purple hair and a big coat.
"Umm...excuse me? Sir!" I yell at him. He looks at us and says
"Great! Someone here besides me! Wait...could you be...someone from the gallery?"
"Umm no...I don't know how we got here actually." Emile says.
"Oh. I see. Would you like to come with me?"
"Umm...sure! Why not!" I say.
"I'm Garry. You are..?"
"I'm Emile and this is Margo." Emile said.
"Great! Let's go!" Garry exclaimed.

Margo:

We walked around the place and found a door but it was locked. We walked around and a painting of a blue woman jumped off of the wall and grabbed something out of Garry's hand. It went into the room and left behind a key. I went to open the door, but Garry said "That's not a good idea."
"You're right. Let's find another place to go." Emile said. We walked around and found a vase.
"What would we put in this vase?" I asked.
"A rose." Garry said and continued walking. I shrugged and we continued walking with him.

We walked into the next room and he just collapsed. "Garry?" I asked and walked over to him and Emile kneeled down. I kneeled down next to Emile and called his name. He just kept saying it hurts and kept caughing. We didn't know what to do so we just walked away.

The next room had a door with a big power ranger in front of it. "Who puts this in front of doors?" I ask to nobody in particular.
"I don't know. Let's just get it out of the way." Emile says and I nod. We start to push it out of the way and it falls to the ground with a really loud metal sound. "Oops..." I say and go into the door.

Veronica:

I look around my old room at all the things I had. I look at the broken picture frame and start laughing for no reason.

Mary

The picture frame read. I sigh and walk out. "Hey...I know that blue and pink hair...Veronica? Is that you?!" I hear someone yell behind me. "It's me! Mary!" She yells again.
"M-Mary?" I ask. I turn around and see her knife in her hand. Her insane eyes are looking at me in disbelief. Her blonde hair a big mess and her green dress with dried blood.
"Where have you been? I've missed you!" She said happily.
"I-I've missed you too!" I say an hug her.
"I've missed the time killing things with you! Here, have your old knife!" Mary exclaims and gives me her knife.
"Sweet! Some people have come here with me! Maybe we can get them?" I suggest.
"Sure! Great! That sounds great!" Mary says. I smile and we start laughing.
"Let's go!" I say cheerfully. "Do you have the fakes?"
"Yep! I got yellow and you get orange!" She hands me an orange rose and we start walking off.

Arianna:

This crazy painting keeps chasing us! I don't know how we can escape it! It dropped this key when it came off the wall by I don't know what to do with it! "Arianna! Look, a door!" Shulk yells and points at a door.
"Sweet!" I yell and quickly open it with the key. I hear footsteps and then the door getting banged on. I look up to see a girl with red eyes looking at us. She looked really young–maybe a nine year old–and shy. She was holding an open book in one hand and a red rose in the other. "Umm...hi. I'm Shulk an this is Arianna. Who are you?"
"I-I'm Ib..." She says quietly. Shulk smiles and nods. The painting bangs on the doors again.
"She-she'll get us! Let's get out of here!" I say and start running to a door.
"Wait! She can't get in. The paintings can't open doors..." Ib says.
"Oh...I knew that." I said.
"No you didnt." Shulk said. I looked at him angrily and we walked out of the room.
"Left or right?" I ask.
"Right." Shulk says. We walk to the right and see a man on the ground holding a key. He kept saying it hurts so we take the key and go left. There was a door on the left side so we opened it. There was another painting woman but she was blue. She was eating something so we went to grab it.

We ran out and I realized we grabbed a blue rose. We put it in a nearby vase and it gained all it's petals. We walk back to the man and see if he's better. He looks up and jumps back.
"Who are you? Where did Emile and Margo go?" He asks.
"Wait...you came across them?" I asked.
"Yes. Why? Do you know them?"
"Yes!" Shulk says.
"Great! Well let's keep going to see if we find them." I say. They nod and we keep walking.

Margo:

We find to pieces to a fish and put them in this weird shaped hole. It took us to a room with a maze made out of the red velvet ropes. We walk in and the sculptures come to life and chase us! We clicked a couple buttons and ran out. We walked through the hall and found a save point. We continue walking and see some red footprints.
"Umm...Emile? Should we follow them?" I ask Emile.
"Yes why not? It's just a game anyways." He responds with a shrug. We walk in and a girl falls down and yells for a second. "Hey! Are you alright?" I ask. She opens an eye and grins.
"Yep! I'm fine! Are you alright?" She says oddly happily and she says
"Hi! I'm-"
"M-Mary are you alright?!" Someone yells while running. Her footsteps echoing through the halls. She runs over to the girl and helps her up.
"Yes Veronica! I'm fine!" She says laughing.
"Good! Why did you yell then-"
"Veronica?" I ask. She looks at me and says
"Oh...Margo. Hi...I hope you didn't get hurt during all of this! I hope you didn't either Emile!" She says. Ugh. Her niceness right now is so normal.
"Whatever...let's just start going." I say. We all nod and Veronica and Mary start walking behind us. Jeez...those two are so nice...

After awhile I start hear some singing from behind us.
"Why are we trying so hard to be someone we're not? It doesn't matter who we are 'cause everything hurts the same. There is nothing we can do, to stop the pain from spreading into our lives. We will both fall down together. We will both fall down together. It doesn't matter who we are. We will fall down together. We will both fall down together..."