Chapter 3

*Monday morning*
"...up...wake up...wake up!" And I jolted up. "Five more minutes"
"You said that 20 minutes ago!" Tim said. "Well I'm sorry I'm tired!"
"Eh. I'm tired too but you don't see me complaining."
"Because your older..." I said and felt hot water on my face. "I like cold water!" I said jumping out of bed. "Fine! Just...get out Tim!"
"I don't trust you!"
"Fine. I guess you'll see me get dressed." I said and saw that he ran out the door. I smirked and got out of bed.

After I did all my morning things I went downstairs. I heard Kirby meowing for food so I gave him food. I walked into the kitchen and saw nobody in there, so I made some waffles. I walked around the house to see no one around. I walked upstairs to see all the doors closed. I walked into Emile's room to see him sleeping. I sighed and walked over to Jon's room. I jumped on top of him. "Your taking me to school." I said. "Awwww...I thought Tim was."
"...oh...sorry! I was never in here!" I said and quietly crawled away. I closed the door and went to Tim's room. He was sleeping on a spinny chair. I tipped over the chair and he fell to the ground with a thud. "You have to take me to school Tim!"
"Fiiiine." He moaned. He grabbed some keys and said "Are you ready?"
"One sec!" I said and stuffed a notebook in my bookbag. I put on some blue converse and walked out the door. I got in the front seat and Tim asked "Your in 7th grade, right?"
"Yep...why? Did you put me in the wrong grade?" I asked
"No! I was just making sure."
"Sure...."
"You don't believe me!"
"I does believe you."
"Does?"
"Yes" I said and he rolled his eyes.

He dropped me off and I waved to him. He pulled away and I walked to the front desk. "Are you Margo?" The lady asked. I nodded my head. "Ok. Here's your schedule and locker information."
I nodded my head again and took the things. I went to my locker and saw two boys next to it. I took a deep breath and went to my locker, trying not to notice the boys. I put all my things in it and got my math things. I felt the boys looking at me so I shut the locker and walked to class.

When I entered, about 18 people were in there. The teacher saw me and motioned me to sit somewhere. I nodded and sat in the back. I should've looked at where I sat since I sat next to a girl who looked "popular". When she noticed me, she looked away in disgust. I rolled my eyes and took out the notebook I had. I started drawing in it not realizing what I was drawing. A boy with brown hair sat down at the chair and waved a little at me. I nodded my head and went back to my drawing.

*time skip to lunch 🍝*

I got my lunch and quickly went to a table. I tried to stay away from everyone but soon the boy from math class was at my table. "Hey. Are you new here?" He asked. I nodded in return. "My names Jay." He said and stuck his hand out. I took it and we shook hands. "What's your name?"
I wrote it down in my notebook and he nodded. "Why don't you talk?" He asked. I didn't reply which made him feel guilty. I wrote down-it's not your fault. He sighed in relief and asked "Are you a mute?" I didn't now how to respond to THAT so I just shrugged. Other people started sitting at the table and I assumed they were his friends~I was hoping. "The one with the long wavy brown hair is Arianna, the boy with blond hair is Jake, next to jake is his girlfriend Gabby, and the two with orange hair are twins, Morgan and Ryan." Jay said. "And everyone, this is Margo." He said motioning to me. Everyone said hi and we ate lunch in peace.

             *after school 🔔*

I walked to my locker and opened it. I grabbed all my things and then dropped my drawing notebook. I looked down and saw that little miss "popular" picked it up. I bit my lip when she started going through the pages, realizing that they were all blank. I tall guy took it out of her hands and he looked through it. "My name is Brianna. Why did you come here? Peasants like you shouldn't be here." She said. I tried to grab my notebook but Brianna grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the lockers. "Looks like something's in there she doesn't want people to see🎶" she sang 'see'. "What did you find Mark?" She asked. He turned a page and stopped, looking at it. "Look at this..." Mark said. I bit my lip while he showed her. She started laughing. "Is this the family you wish you had? What kind of name is Masae?" She closed the notebook and walked away with it. I grabbed my things and chased her. I motioned for her to give it back but she laughed and walked out the door. I was going to say something but reminded myself not to. I walked away to Emile's car and got in. I looked over to see Brianna staring at me. I faked a smile and buckled my seat. "So how was it?" He asked.
"Well...I'm a peasant?"
-----------------------------------
(A/N 945 words)