Chapter 21

Life has been a bit boring ever since we got back from the game. It's been a couple months, but nothing has happened. The only thing that's been happening is the recording sessions that the runaways do. "What do you want for dinner?" Shauntelle yelled out the kitchen.
"Spaghetti. With extra spaghetti." I say.
"Umm...ok?" She says and I hear a bunch of pots getting banged together. I shrug and then back to the TV and continue the speed run I was in the middle of doing. I was listening to world 6's music as I hear a motorcycle getting louder. "This is my favorite world music douche bag!" I yell and sit back down. The sound stops and then I hear feet running across the cement. "Umm...I fucked up." I said as the door was kicked open.

Emile ran down the stairs and asked "Who hit the door?"
"It was me." Someone said standing in the doorway. "I hope you don't mind me putting the motorcycle in your garage." They continued. I look out the window to see two familiar people pushing a motorcycle into our garage.
"Arianna, Mary! Why are you guys here?" I yell out the window. They run up the steps and point at the person in the doorway.
"Because their with me. Do you not r-remember me, M-Margo?" The person asked. I focused my eyes on her facial details. "What other p-person glitches a-and wears a mechon s-suit?"
"Oh, Veronica! Glad to see you again! I didn't recognize you with the brown hair." I said smiling.
"I don't know h-how, but ok." She said. The ground started to shake and Veronica pulled the two in. "I umm...might've c-caused another video game c-catastrophe." I look out the window and see Egil walking down the streets. "This again...what did you do to make him come to this world?" I yell annoyed.
"I was just messing around in X-Xenoblade and he started t-to chase m-me so I t-teleported back here a-and he must h-have gone through the after portal. You know, the p-portal that stays f-for an extra 30 s-seconds so he must have gotten through a-and now he's probably looking for m-me." Veronica said. "So can you g-guys help me take him b-back to Xenoblade before he murders the t-town?"
"Seems like to much effort." I said and turned back to my game.
"F-fuck you too. Well then, I've know y-you all well, farewell!" She said and ran out the door.
"Dumbass." I whispered. I look out the window to see her holding a sword while flying in the air. She's a pro at swinging that sword but I don't know how and she hasn't even glitched around at all. We all run outside to something flying at us. "Duck!" Masae yells as everyone falls to the ground. I look up and look through all the smoke everywhere and see a car in front of us. "Hope no one needed that." Arianna said. I look at Egil's health bar and see it in the red. He looks like he can collapse at any moment. He slashed at Veronica and she goes flying above us. I can hear a few rocks or something fall down and notice she ran into the house. There was a big hole in the wall and a little more smoke. I see her fall down and face plant into the cement. "Th-that hurt." She said and put her sword in her sheath. She pulls up a list of swords and has us choose which one we want. "Margo, you c-can have first pick on which sword you want to use."
"Umm...ok...I'll take number 79." I said as she handed me the gray sword.
"I'll have number 74!" Arianna said as she grabbed the sword from Veronica in excitement. "Sweet!"
"I guess I'll take number 69." Emile said. Veronica and Arianna giggled a bit when he said the number. She handed him the sword.
"You guys are so childish." Mary said. "I'll take number 77." Veronica handed her the sword.
"Are we all ready to f-fight now?" Veronica asked. Everyone nodded and Veronica gave us all a little box. "Open that when you th-think you'll need it." She said.
"What could we need during this fight that is this small? I don't think it will do anything." I said.
"When you n-need it, you'll see why." She said. She jumped into the air and started to fly around as she took her sword out. (A?N It's number 76 :p) "It's time to fight everyone. So, charge!" Arianna yelled as everyone started to run towards Egil as he tried to increase his health. Everyone started hitting their swords at him as he tried to fight us all off. "One l-last thing you all should know. This is k-kind of like Sword Art Online, which m-means that if you die here, you w-won't re spawn or be alive ever again. U-unless reincarnation is a thing. So, don't d-die just in case!" Veronica said as some of our health bars reached the red area.
"That would have been useful a minute ago!" I yelled. She shrugged her shoulders and we all continued back to the fight.
As everyone's health bar reached the red point, we all decided to open our little boxes. When we opened it, nothing was inside. "What the fuck? Why did you give us a box with nothing in it?!" I yelled to where Veronica fights at. "Wait...where did she go?" I asked as we all looked around. I look down and saw her armor and gear lying on the floor. Then I heard an echo.
"I'll be healing all you guys as you fight, so try not to get hit because I have so many spells I have to use to make sure you don't die. Also, you have jet packs so you can fly now. Have fun!"
"Wait a minute, why aren't your words glitching out while you talk?" Emile asked.
"It's because I'm back to my original state and it's easier to understand me. It's complicated." She said. "And if your ever wondering where I am, I'll be above or next to you!" She exclaimed. I look at my shoulder and see a little fairy sitting on my shoulder with her little legs crossed. She smiles at me as she points to everyone's health bar. Everyone is at almost full health and Egil is almost empty.
"Alright alright! You win! I'll go back home!" Egil yelled as he opened up a portal to go back.
"Hold it right there...I want you gone...for good." Veronica said as she cast a purple mist on everyone. That's when I couldn't control what I was doing...yet I could see through my eyes as i saw everyone with red eyes charging at Egil and slashing all over him until the sign saying 'YOU WIN' popped up. Everyone fell to the ground, including me, and just sat there.

-----------------------------------------

(A/N Sorry if the lay out is weird today, i typed this at school on the computer. Sorry for the lack too, but here it is! Enjoy Easter!)