Chapter 9

Hey, watcha all being for Halloween? :) I'm being Suicide Sadie and I'll stab all you bitches *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
------------------
"Girls ruin everything. But they won't ruin my chance to get Shulk now that their gone...hehehe." I silently laughed

Arianna:

We were both silently walking when I saw Veronica kneel down. "Hey...you ok?"
"Y-yeah. We should probably go hide near those rocks though...like right now."
"What? Why?"
"Because I said so." And she stood up. She quickly ran to the rocks and sat down while I walked over. "Hurry up or else you'll die." She said. That changes everything. I ran over just in time. Woosh. "I think I heard a woosh..." Veronica said. (Hehehe...references...)
"I sense someone hiding...show yourself or else..." Metal Face yelled. "Well...I guess it's over..." I said and started standing up but Veronica quickly pulled me down. "No! Here hide under this rock." And she revealed a hidden tunnel. She made me go in first and she was about to crawl in when Metal Face grabbed her. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here."
"Who do you have?" Great. Veronica's sarcasm is back.
"I have you."
"No not really. Your holding me. That's not having me. I have to except you for you to have me." She said and I face palmed.
"Jesus Christ." I said.
"Well let's go. Unless...there's another one of you?"
"Nope. Just me. The lone wolf. A lone wolf can't be a lone wolf with other people, can they?" I kept face palming. And I heard his rockets (rockets?) start and fly off. I heard something slice into the ground or something and I went to see what it was, but I didn't have enough upper-body strength to do so. I sighed until I got to tired and fell asleep.

Margo:

We walked for awhile and talked until we heard light sleeping. We looked behind a rock to see the blue 'Monado' and we lifted up the rock to reveal a secret tunnel. "Uh...hi?" No answer.
"Hello? Arianna?" She made a little mumble but didn't wake up. I crawled down and grabbed her, pulling her up. I violently shook her and she woke up. "Five more hours..." She sleepily said.
"Why are you under a rock?"
"Because of logic...WAIT A MINUTE! We gotta go! Metal Face took Veronica!" She shouted.
"Calm down! Why were you under a rock?" And she told the story.

She finished and went to grab Veronica's sword when Emile, Reyn, and Shulk shouted "Don't do it!"
"Do what?" She asked.
"Pick up the sword!" They all said again.
"Why?!"
"Do you want to loose the ability of your right arm?"
"No. But I have for my left arm for awhile." (*cough* true story bro *cough*)
"Oh...but still!"
"Eh." And she picked up the sword. She put it on her back and said "Nothing. Just feels lighter than the katana-no difference." She said.
"Ok then..." I said and we all continued onward to Mechonis.

After awhile-and I mean awhile!-we reached the imperial capital. I was wondering why we didn't find Melia on out way here, but I won't be an asker. When we entered, they place us at a halt, and put us in this jail-ish-place. I walked over to the window-all the walls are windows! What am I saying?-and looked out. The place was huge up top and there were a bunch of people. Emile walked over and laid his forehead on the glass and exhaled sharply. "This isn't as I thought it was going to go." He said. I patted him on the back and reached into the backpack and pulled out a cupcake. "Cupcake?" He took it and inspected it. He shrugged and ate it. After awhile a guy came in by the name of Alvis. He let us go and we were able to get Melia to join us on our journey of revenge.

It turned to night fall, and it was almost pitch black. I looked over and saw a tree. "Hey guys...maybe we could make a campfire and rest for a bit?" I asked.
"Yea...that sounds like a plan." Emile agreed. Everyone else nodded and we made a campfire. We weren't that far from Melia's place (it always want to auto correct to Amelia) so if we needed to, we could go back. Everyone spread out in the cave and we all slept peacefully.

I jolted upward when I hear fighting. Everyone else also woke up and I went to inspect. The Imperial Capital was under attack. "We have to get to the dark island thing." I said.
"Well said, well said." Emile said sarcastically with slow claps. I rolled my eyes and we headed up to it.

After battling all the monsters to get the pathway to go to the actual island, we went into the island. We climbed a lot of stairs, went across a few bridges, and made it to the top, where we saw Zanza. We all walked up to him while he was sleeping. (Does he sleep?) He looked up at us. "Uh...hi?" Arianna said. She was obviously creeped out by the way he looked-not saying I wasn't, just saying she was-so she didn't know what to say. That's when Metal Face came back~and another faced mechon~and Shulk stayed with Zanza. I looked at Shulk~he was asking for the power to kill faced mechon. He was kneeling down, and the rest of us got in the position to fight. We all fight but it did nothing. Shulk got the power unlocked and charged at Metal Face. The other faced mechon yelling "No!" and the fight just, ended. It was weird for all of us, but we didn't complain. That's when a hatch from the other faced mechon opened, revealing a new and improved Fiora~ha! Just kidding. She's a freaking robot. She's not improved~and Shulk staring in disbelief. She started to fly away when we heard a voice. "Arianna, if you somehowingly got this, I need to tell you to use that grappling hook to get to Fiora's mechon form. Than, you'll find me again. By the way, I'm talking from the Monado." And she looked up and grabbed out a random grappling hook. She aimed perfectly and grabbed onto Fiora. Than, she was gone in a flash.
-------------------------
(A/n. Hey :P you made it this far :P. Hope your ready for the next chapter, it's gonna be doubled the amount. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, don't know what to right, so I'll see you guys later!)

1111 words :D
[and no, I don't hate Fiora. She's one of my favorite characters.]