Chapter 5

(A/n I changed her name btw 😉😚and since you guys don't know, that's what she looks like👆 [if you understand it, don't judge 😡])
----------------

We all walked for a while until we reached the place where they were to save JuJu (A/n.His name is so weird). "So we never learned your names. I'm Shulk and this is Reyn. Who are you?" Shulk said.
"Oh, uh...I'm Margo and this is my dad Emile..." I said.
"Well it's nice to meet you both." Reyn said.

*Shulk got the vision, told Reyn, yadda, yadda, yadda...*

We went to save JuJu from getting eaten by the monsters. We fought the monsters and JuJu became the party guest. Same thing like in the game. We started towards where we meet Sharla and she healed us all up. We all did some things, did a few quests, and at night time, Sharla said "Well, we should all get some sleep. We've all had a long day."
"Yes ma'am." I jokingly said. She split us all up into our little caves and she left JuJu and I in the same room because we are the "kids". Every like, 10 minutes I'd look at my watch wondering the time. When it was about 12:00, I sat up. I wanted to go out to adventure. I sat up and started to walk out the cave when I heard a voice. "Where you going?" JuJu asked, sleepily. "Going on a Tiny Box Tim adventure. But your sleepy so I'll be going now." I said. He quickly stood up and said "No. I'm awake." He said. I smirked and walked out of the cave. I looked around to make sure no one was awake and I put my sword on my back. I walked into the open fields and crouched in the tall grass. "Hope I don't get ticks from this..." (btw, ticks hurt. Especially when they are behind your ear) I whispered, when JuJu came out in his buggy. I grabbed a pole on the buggy and put my foot on, letting the other half of my body dangle as the cool air blew my hair and body. I was looking straight ahead, not realizing JuJu was staring at me. I turn to look at him and he quickly looks back out. "What were you lookin' at?"
"N-nothing!"
"Dude, I'm not retarded. What. Were. You. Looking. At."
"Hotness" he barley whispered. I punched his shoulder and he lightly rubbed it. "Not interested..." I muttered so he didn't hear.

Morning came faster than I thought and we were still not at the cave. We arrived at the bridge and I jumped off the buggy. He crashed into the bridge pole and jumped out. He ran his hand through his hair and whispered "Sharla's gonna kill me for this..." I rolled my eyes and continued walking. "W-where are you going? Shouldn't we go back?" He asked. I shook my head. "If they really want to find us, they will have to come get us. Now then, I wanna kill some mechon so hurry up!" and he quickly ran next to me. "I don't know...I don't think we are ready to fight them alone..."
"Then what do you suggest us do?"
"Run."
"What? Why~"
"Run."
"Don't interrupt me~"
"I said let's go!" He said and pointed upwards. There was a Mechon M71-the one who got JuJu in the game. "I think that would be a good idea..." I said and backed away. I grabbed out my sword and JuJu ran away. "Thanks a lot!" I yelled sarcastically. He kept running. I looked back at the M71 and it was getting closer. "So...how are you? Hey, if you don't hurt us, we won't hurt you. Do we have a deal?" I asked and stuck my hand out. It looked at me and got even closer. I started backing away and turned on my heel. I found JuJu hiding behind a mountain and a put my sword away and started parcouring up the mountain. "How are you doing that?" JuJu asked.
"Skill, strategy, and technique." I said. He tried climbing with me and somehow caught up with me. Probably to escape the M71. I put my foot on a rock hanging on the mountain (A/N my phones not letting me type in g's -,-). It fell off and I lost my footing and slipped, almost falling of the mountain. I tightened my grip on the mountain so I wouldn't slip again. I looked down to see the M71 looking right at me. I waved an continued climbing. "I tried to be friends with you, but noooo! Your too busy trying to eat me!" I say to it. "Why are you talking to a mechon?"
"Because I'm lonely and your not much of a conversationalist."
"I'm sorry I'm too focused on not getting eaten!" JuJu said.
"Well it would help I it wasn't so quiet!" I said and he was silent. "I said NOT quiet!" I found a cave and I went inside of it. JuJu followed and we sat down in it. I looked out at the bridge to see the others looking at his crashed buggy. "Why did you have to crash it?"
"You think I was trying!?"
"Maybe. Probably so you could have more time with me." I said and crossed my arms. He looked at me angrily and looked away from me. I looked out of the cave to see the M71 climbing up. "Fuck!" I yell. "Hey! That's foul language! I'm telling Sharla and your dad on you!" He said folding his arms. "Don't be such a crybaby and a tatle-tale." I said. "I'm not a crybaby nor a tatle-tale!"
"If it helps you sleep at night." I said sarcastically. I crawled out of the cave to see it almost here. I carefully went on the opposite side from where the cave was and slid down the mountain, landing safely on the ground~surrounded by mechon...
_____________________________
(A/n- I'm sorry for not updating! I've just been lazy, and not wanting to do stuffz. Plus, school is starting soon, so there might not be as many updates. Who am I kidding? I barely even update now! Suuuuuu...CLIFFHANGER! I feel like my writing is getting worse. So tell me if you think so, because I didn't feel like I did all that great in this chapter...but anyways, I will see you, in the next chapter, BUB-BYE! [hehehe, u get the reference 😏])