Chapter 19

A brick suddenly falls from the ceiling so we push it towards a dent in the floor. A door behind us opens, so we decide to walk through it. Wow...

Margo:

The next part was just a blur...until we finally went up some staircases. Mary and Veronica started laughing and Garry, Shulk and Emile ran up the opposite side of the steps. Emile and Garry push me and Arianna out of the way and tackle Mary and Veronica to the ground. Veronica pulls out her knife and we all back away from her. Garry has Mary with her hands behind her back so she can't do anything. Veronica stepped closer and Garry would step back. Tears were falling from Veronica's face as she said "Let Mary go...a-and nobody will g-get hurt..." She says while putting the knife in her pocket and putting her hands in front of her. "P-please...she's all I g-got..." She said with more tears falling down her face. It was hard to take her serious when she's glitching her words around. Garry saw the sadness in her eyes and let Mary go. She ran up to Veronica and they just hugged for what felt like ages. Mary turned to us and said "Can we still stay with you?"
"Umm...Emile..." I said. Emile and Garry looked at each other and Shulk grabbed the knife. Veronica looked around for an escape and looked at Shulk for a minute. She ran up to him, kissed him, grabbed Mary's hand, and ran out of the room to somewhere else. Shulk looked just as surprised as the rest of us.

Just then, we heard someone whistle. Then, the room was filled with three barking dogs.
"Hello, humans. I'm Pancake, and those two are SnowMan and Biscuit." Said one of the golden dogs (a/n seriously doe XD I gotta stop watching people play '60 Seconds' X3).
"Umm..."
"This is a video game. Talking dogs is the least of your problems. I mean, seriously?! Demon painting ladies jumping off the walls and chasing you?! Talking dogs are at least nice. Or at least, most of them." The other golden dog said.
"Biscuit? SnowMan? Pancake?" Someone yelled. The dogs gasped for some reason and yelled
"V-Veronica? Is that you master?"
"Pancake!" She yelled and hugged the dog, supposedly named Pancake.
"Wait, Veronica?" I asked.
"Oh wait...I'm supposed to be running. SnowMan, start running to Mary!" Veronica yelled to a white husky puppy. It barked and ran off to find Mary. "Biscuit, Pancake. Follow me." She continued. She ran the same way along with the dogs. I looked at Emile and he finally said "Umm...I guess...go after them?"
"Umm...ok." Shulk said.

We walked back into the room that Ib, Veronica, Mary and I was in and we walked to a room that had only a painting and another creepy manikin. We all pushed it out of the way and walked down some steps into a place that looked like outer space. Then, we walked into a big place that looked like it was made of drawing. "If this was a Nintendo game, I think I'd know where we would be right now...but it's not so I don't..." Emile said.
"Same..." I said and laughed a bit.

The next room was like, a huge puzzle. The place was practically a giant square with different things at each line. We found a room with ice covering the door and a beam of light near it. "Does anyone happen to have a mirror at the moment?" I ask the group.
"I do." Garry said and placed the mirror in the light. The light reflected off the mirror and on the door so we walked in. There were a bunch of buttons on the floor and a picture of about eight shapes was on the wall.
"Maybe...each picture is what button we have to press...like...that looks like a moon, and I saw it on the left top. And we have to do them in order?" Shulk questioned.
"Yes...maybe that's right." I said. "We should look around and try to find the things." Everyone nodded and we went out to search.

Took about an hour...or what felt like an hour. We all agreed to what buttons to click at what time and it all worked out. A key dropped at the center of the room. "I think the color of the key depends on what color the house is." I say.
"Maybe...lets go try the light pink house then." Emile said. We walk out of the place and look around for a light pink house.

"Over here guys!" Garry yells. We walk over to him and stick the key in the whole. It makes a click sound and we walk in the door.
"It's...a toy box?" Emile asks as we walk towards a box in the center of the room.
"How far down does it go?" Garry asks.
"Care to find out?" Someone asks behind us. They push us into the box and we fall through a bottomless pit kind of thing.

I sit up and rub my head. "Where am I? Why is the ground full of drawings and why are there creepy dolls and power ranger suits everywhere!" I said getting louder each word. I start to walk around and find Garry lying on the floor so I help him up.
"Hello, Margo." He said smiling. "Have you seen the others?"
"No I haven't...your the first I've found." I respond.
"Oh...lets go find the others then."
"Ok." We wonder around and find a red rose on the floor. We pick it up and Garry says
"This is Ib's rose...she must've dropped it from the fall."
"Let's find her then." More wondering around...and we eventually find everyone. Garry gives the rose back to Ib and we look around for something to happen until Garry realizes he doesn't have his rose. "Why do you need it?" I ask.
"It keeps me alive..." He says dramatically. We look at him oddly and everyone is silent.
"It will come out eventually. Let's continue looking." I say. We walk around and see Mary holding a blue rose and talking to one of the dolls.
"Mary! Can we have that rose?" Ib asks.
"Why? I want the rose though..." Mary says. I go to grab it from her hand but instead she runs away.
"Let's keep looking. What the worst she can do to it?" I ask.

I found a key on the ground and pick it up. The room starts to shake and the room turns blue. The creepy dolls and power ranger suits come to life and start chasing us. We find an opened spot in the wall and run up some steps. Garry then falls to his knees while we heard something tearing and the words "...loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves me not, loves me, loves me not...loves me!"
"I think she's ripping the pedals off the rose..." Ib says and sits next to Garry. She pulls out a lighter from his pocket.
"Why will we need that?" I asked.
"You never know. It could come in handy..." She said.
-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-
(A/N I'm so sowwy for not updating ;-;. I've been busy doing other things that aren't important in anyway way. Well, see you later =^w^= =^o^= bye!!!!

~KawaiiWolf