Chapter 7

You guys are fab ʕʔ also, AriannaAngelo welcome buddy! 〜(ゝ。∂)
--•-•--•-•--•-•--•-•--

*?¿?¿?'s PoV*

I grabbed Arianna's wrist and ran up the rope bridge the Nopon made. "Where are we going Veronica!?" Arianna asked me. "To a magical place full of round squishy things." I responded
"So...marshmallow paradise?"
"Yellow marshmallows."
"I'll pass..."
"Oh deal with it." I complained. "Where is Riki the heropon?" I announced. "Heropon Riki right here!" Riki said. "He's cuter up close!" I whisper yelled. "I wanna squish him!"
"No squishing of the...thing." Arianna said.
"Awwwww please?"
"No."
"Please?????!"
"No."
"Riki says this conversation is going nowhere."
"The furball's right." I said.
"You started it!" Arianna yelled.
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
"We're doing it again!"
"Did too-yeah we are..."
"Anyways...-" I heard footsteps. I looked out the entrance of the cave and saw people. "We gotta go." I said
"What? Why?" Arianna questioned.
"Homs."
"Homs?"
"Let's just go!" They saw me. I stuck my head in and started running up the stairs.

*Margo's PoV*
(during the others at the Nopon tree)

We continued walking and found a thick jungle. "This might be where the Nopons' place is built." I said.
"Think so." JuJu agreed.

We kept walking into the thickening jungle. We found a big tree with a bunch of Nopon everywhere. They all look so squishy. I started walking up the small bridge when I saw someone poke their head out. They didn't look like a Homs, so they must be predators. I ran in the Nopon tree and saw that there were two of them. She started dodging and parcouring around all the Nopon. (A/N something I would totally do. Oh wait...that is me ( ^ω^ )) I started chasing them up the stairs with JuJu trailing behind. They were a little faster than us but I was able to short-cut around everything and get to them. "Who are you? Your obliviously not a homs!" I said.
"Well, your not one either!" The one with long blonde hair said.
"What's a Homs?" The one with short brown hair asked. "It's what people are called here." The blonde said. "I'm Veronica and this is my friend Arianna."
"Ok. I'm Margo and this is...not my friend-"
"JuJu."' Veronica said.
"How do you know my name?" JuJu asked.
"Easy. Your JuJu, your older sister is Sharla, your colony got destroyed during a mechon attack, and Sharla's soon-to-be husband, Gadolt, hasn't come back from who knows where. Maybe in one of the faced mechons?" Me and JuJu looked at her in disbelief...and so did her friend.
"Well I'm convinced." I said.
"Me too."
"Their going to the Nopon jail." I said
"Wait what?!" Arianna exclaimed.
"You guys, gotta be stalkers..."

*Arianna's PoV*

"H-hey! Keep your hands away from there Riki!" Veronica said. "Am I seriously being taken to jail by little Nopon's?"
"Yes. Yes we are." I said. This is the most strangest thing I've ever witnessed in my life. And I hang out with Veronica, you see some pretty weird stuff with her. I just hope she will come to her senses to take us back home. "Hey." I whispered
"What." Veronica asked a bit harshly
"When will you take us home?" I asked
"When they throw us in the jail."
"Oh. Won't they take your weapon?"
"No. I was able to hide is somewhere in time."
"Good." I sighed in relief. But I do wonder, where did she hide it? "I'm being thrown in jail by little marshmallows!" Veronica yelled. "Yet...not the weirdest thing that's happened to me...."
"Wait till Godzilla hears about this." I said.
"Don't mention her name here. In this land, that bitch doesn't exist." Veronica said.
"What name?" Margo ran up and asked. "And why do you have to hide it?"
"N-no reason." Veronica stuttered.
"Just tell me!-" Margo shouted.
"Margo?" Some random person interrupted her.
"Emile?" She questioned.
"Emile-" Veronica was interrupted by us both getting thrown into the Nopon jail. "What's next? Getting lowered into lava?"
"Heropon Riki too nice to do that!" Riki said cheerfully.
"Well I'm glad about that...." I said trailing off.
"But not the Nopon leader." And then the ground opened, and a chain dangled us.
"I heard you guys mention a weapon earlier? Where is it?" Margo asked
"W-what weapon?" I stuttered.
"The weapon you talked about that you hid somewhere?"
"I don't know what your talking-"
"Let us go, and I'll show you." Veronica interrupted me. "And Margo? Did you say Emile?"
"Yea why?"
"N-no reason..."
"Ok...." She said. She left the room to go somewhere.

*Margo's PoV*

I left the room to go see Emile. "Where have you been! We've been worried sick!" Sharla scolded JuJu. (Is that all she ever does?) "Sorry, but we didn't know where to go so we went here!" JuJu said. I heard the chain in the other room start lowering. "Let us go!" Veronica shouted.
"Why should I?!"
"I-I...I know where Fiora is." She said.
"Wait what?" Shulk interrupted. "Oh hey Shulk. Yea I know where-Shulk?! Since when did you know them?" She asked me. "Ever since he saved me and Emile from the mechon attack."
"You were there for that? Dang I'm not happy about missing that." She sighed. "Wait...why did you call Emile by his name and not by dad?" JuJu asked.
"Shit..." I muttered. "Well...since this is getting awkward...I think I'll just head home..." Veronica said. Arianna grabbed her hand and Veronica did a few things on the watch she had, and nothing happened. They slowly opened their eyes. They quickly stood up. "Why didn't it work! We should be on Ear-we should be home right now!" They were getting close to the lava. "Let us go. I can show Shulk where Fiora is. Please." She said. I glanced at the others...
-----------------------------------------
(A/n END OF CHEEEEEAPTER! There ya go. 2 chapters in one week an wow, that was a lot of dialogue! Are you prood of me mum😥¿?¡! Well anyways...hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Comment and hit that star if you liked the chapter, follow if you love me 😚 [I almost clicked the poop emoji 😖] follow my friend AriannaAngelo , comment if you wanna be in here, or if you just wanna talk [i enjoy talking to you guys 😊] and I will see you next time, on Xenoblade Chronicles. Bye 👋