Chapter 14

We reached the place where Linada was supposed to be. I open the doors to see the place full of blood, mechon parts, bodies, and robot parts. Me and Veronica look at Shulk to see him saying "Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no..." Repeatedly. I few tears went down his face and he bolted upstairs. We ran after him and found the room Fiora is in. Or at least, used to be in...

Shulk:

I quickly ran upstairs to see the worst thing I ever wanted. I saw Fiora, kind of. Her body parts were separated and her head was lying on the counter bleeding out. (wow this is gruesome) "Uh Shulk? Are you alright?" I turn around to see Veronica standing behind me, a worried expression on her face.
"Uh...yes I'm fine..." I say faking a smile.
"Uh...ok..." She said not sounding convinced. "We should see if we can find any survivors after the attack." She continued and everyone nodded. We all walked outside and looked around.
"Hello?!" We all yelled. A few people walked out of houses and shadows.
"What happened here?" I asked.
"The-the mechon f-fell from up there. T-they attacked us and only a few of us survived. W-we are s-sorry about F-Fiora..." a woman said sadly.
"We tried to protect anyone we could. But they got to Fiora before we could." Linada said. We all nodded and heard a beep.
"I think it's time to go." Arianna said, looking at a watch.
"O-ok..." A man said. Everyone backed away and started cleaning the mess. We all walked out of the place and we faded away back 'home'.
"Wait!" Veronica yelled before we completely vanished. "Where's Jon?"
"I don't know. We have to go back and check. He's an important part of TheRunawayGuys." Emile said. The runaway guys? What...did they runaway from something/someone? Why am I asking myself questions that I can't answer? We walked back in to see Linada. "Forgot something?" She said and pushed Jon forward.
"Hey! I was going to leave!" He said.
"Whatever Jon. Let's just go home." Veronica said. He nodded and Arianna did things to her watch. We all started fading away-one after the other-one slower than the other. I look over and see Veronica waiting. She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back. I saw that she started un-fading (is that a word? Probably not) I looked at her in disbelief and she looked confused. "What?" She asked.
"You stopped fading..." I said.
"You too..." She said and looked at her wrist. "Shit! Arianna took my last watch! We can't get back now..." She said worried. She started walking back to Linada's place when a mechon jumped in front of her. "EEEEK!" She yelled. She fell on her butt and pulled out her double swords. I ran up to her and started to help her fight. I did a final back slash and ended the fight. I walk up to her and help her up. "Were you fighting on your butt the whole fight?" I asked her.
"Yea. You didn't notice? It was pretty difficult you know!" She says laughing. I laugh with her and we start walking away.
"Should we find a way back up to mechonis or bionis?" I ask her.
"Yes, it'll be the best solution right now." She said back. I look down at her and smile.

Margo:

"Wait what?! So, your saying you came here to adopt a kid but I couldn't keep mine?!" I heard Emile shout.
"Actually, I was going to tell you that you could get Margo back, but you were gone." Jon said.
"Fine!" Emile said and stormed into the office. After about 5 minutes, Emile came out really calm. "Margo, your coming back home." He said. I smiled excitedly and ran upstairs. I ran passed a room and heard some sniffles. I walk in to see someone under blankets sniffling. I walk over to her. "Um...watcha doin'?" I asked.
"Wondering where Veronica is!" She shouted.
"Maybe she got left in Xenoblade."
"Your right!" She said and stood up. She did things to her watch but went no where.she opened her eyes but I was already running out of the room.

Once I had all my stuff packed up, I walked downstairs to Emile. "Hi!" I said. He waved happily and we got into the car. I looked up into a window and saw Arianna's face pressed up against it, looking off into nowhere. She looked down at me, her face sad. Emile drove the car away and she put her hand on the glass.

Shulk:

We've been walking for about 3 hours and it was almost pitch-black outside. We were walking when I heard a thump next to me. I look over and see Veronica laying down, sleeping. "Why do I keep carrying robots?" I ask myself. I lay her down gently on a rock. I sat next to her and she cuddled into my chest, catching me at surprise. I close my eyes, and I drift off thinking about Fiora...

Veronica:

I quickly wake up. I'm on something soft so I look over to see myself on Shulk's chest (that's like saying he has no muscle or abs 😆 ) I look up to see a mechon charging at us. I quickly stand up and grab out my double swords. I quickly start to fight it, making sure it wouldn't touch Shulk. I have to keep him safe. No matter what I have to do. Two more come in and Shulk is dead asleep. Wow, jeez. I fight all of them off, thinking that we shouldn't be sleeping out in the open. I quickly pick Shulk up (I'm honestly not that strong. I'd probably be like "C'mon you sorry excuses or arms! Pick the god damn thing up!!!!") I take him to a more hidden areas a lay back down. My eyelids got very heavy and soon drifted off into sleep.