Chapter 2

I ran up to my room and grabbed some of my stuff, basically a stuffed turtle, some clothes and the beanie I'm wearing. I grab the bag and start heading out when someone grabs my hair and trips me. "I said your NOT getting adopted! Do you not understand that word?!" Mckenzie yelled. I started to stand up but she pushed me back down. "Why do you have to ruin my life?! He's the perfect dad for me and you just steal him?!" She yells and grabs out a knife. She brings it closer when I hear footsteps coming up the steps. She was about I slit my throat when the door opens. "What going on...?" Emile asked
"N-nothing! Just...two friends playing!" Mckenzie tried to cover. "With a knife...?"
"It's...child friendly?"
"Than why is it a kitchen knife?"
"She tried to kill me!" I intruded. "Yeah...that's what I thought..." And I felt a pain in my right cheek. "F*** you!"
I yelled. I pushed her off and felt my cheek~blood. I grabbed my bag and Emile grabbed my hand and took me to his car.

*•-• time skip to his house, brought to you by Baymax, your personal healthcare companion •-•*

We got to his house and I grabbed my bag and exited the car. He struggled unlocking the door with his keys while I watched in amusement. He finally got it and I looked away like nothing happened. We walked in the house and Kirby rubbed himself on me. I crouched down and pet him, while he purred. "So...what are we doing today?" I asked him. "Well what do you wanna do today?" He asked back. "I wanna do something. And not just stand here..."
"Sounds like a plan...well anyways go upstairs and unpack...I'll think of something to do..."
"Ok..." I said and walked upstairs. "Wait...which is my room?"
"Down the hall to the right." He yelled
"Thanks!" I yelled back. I went into the room to see black walls with those glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling. I jumped on the bed, happy that it was blue, and face planted into the pillow. I look up and put my turtle next to me. I ran downstairs after changing into a t-shirt and some jeans, to find the whole gang in the living room. They didn't know I was there so I sat on the steps and watched them play their game.

*about 15 minutes later*

"Join us next time when we take on the next level." Emile said.
"Bye!" They all said. I quietly stood up and poked Jon from behind the couch and put Kirby next to him. He looked over and pet him while I poked the other side of his head and then the top. "Who's doing that?"
"Nobody..." I whispered. They looked behind the couch and I crawled up behind them and started playing their game. When they realized they turned back around. "Hey! That's our save file!" Jon said.
"No it's not...I went on a different one" I said folding my arms over my chest.
"Who are you anyways?" He asked.
"Oh...I'm a stranger who walked into your house while you weren't looking and deleted all you games save files...and you can't do a thing about it" I said.
"Ok then...who are you really?" Masae asked. I pointed to Emile and when everyone looked at him, I ran upstairs. I found an iPhone 5 next to my bed so I grabbed it and looked at it. I set it down and walked back downstairs. I looked around to see no one so I went into the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner?" Someone asked, picking me up, and scaring me. "Waffles, churros, french toast, french toast waffles...hey *shrugs* you asked so I answered. Oh...and bagels..." I said
"So you want breakfast for dinner?"
"Hmmmm....yes."
"Fine..." Emile said putting me back down. I snuck out of the kitchen and picked Kirby up. I rubbed his head and put him back down. I sat on the ground because I don't feel like sitting on the couch, and started playing Splatoon when Emile walked in. "Hi..." I said.
"Hey....whatcha doin?"
"Robbing a house..."
"It looks more like your playing a video game..."
"At least I know your not blind!" I say looking at him. "You don't see me bumping into walls and tables do you?"
"Hmmmm...maybe." I teased. He rolled his eyes and sat on the couch while I continued to play. "Your starting school on Monday." He said.
"Awwww...that's in like, 3 days!"
"Yea I know my days of the week." He said. I gave him the game-pad and went upstairs and checked the clock~10:37. I shrugged and put some fluffy pants on and kept my shirt on. I quietly stalked downstairs. A passing Kirby came by and I pet him. When I walked into the living room I saw Emile asleep on the couch. I picked up Kirby and set him on his head and he quickly woke up. "What the heck?!"
"Uh...the cat did it..."
"Sure..."
"You fell asleep on the couch so I woke you up." I shrugged.
"Ok...so we should probably go to bed..."
"I guess...night Emile!" I said and hugged him. He hugged back and said "Goodnight kid..." and he kissed the top of my head. I hid a smile and yelled "STEGOSAURUS!" Which made him jump in surprise while I ran upstairs.
-----------------------------------------
(A/N Im prood of myself...I got 930 words [(not including this)] well that's really it....BUH-BYE!!!!!)