Chapter 13

(A/n. Ok, count how many real life friends have a wattpad, and turn it into a fraction. My fraction...maybe 7/15? I need more friends...)
——————————————————
I really don't want to be in the game again. Last time, I almost died. And now I'm back here again. Just my luck. I'm going to hate it here even more if I have to drag Veronica's body everywhere...

Arianna:

While I was dragging Veronica's body, I remembered that Fiora was also a mechon. Which means that she's possibly in the same situation as us. Well...sucks for her I guess...

After a few hours, we finally reach the place that has everyone. I realized we were still on a giant hand surrounded by water, but I brushed it off. We met someone by the name of Linada, and she said she could help Veronica if we got her a certain piece. Great. Just great. More adventuring at this place. And now, my friend that knows this game like the back-of-her-hand isn't here. I sigh. I look at an open place full of mechon, and see a red item orb. I run over to it. I bend down to grab it when I hear metal behind me. "...Not right now...!" I said and turned around. Mechon were surrounding Jon and I. I look over to him to see him looking around, worried. I sigh and grab my katana. Wait...I still have this? Whatever- "Where did you get a katana?" Jon asked.
"I've had it this whole time." I said. He nodded and I killed off all of them one by one. I grab the item and we start to walk back to the base, as I'll call it.

When we get there, we walk inside and look around. We find the area we need to get to so we can give this thing to Linada. "Thank you. Go have a look around and I'll have Veronica ready in about a hour. Have fun." Linada said.
"Ok. Thanks." I said and me and Jon walked out. We both decided to go our separate ways, so I decided to look around outside.

I walked around and saw a big flash of light. I shield my eyes and wait for the white to go down. I look up to see three people I would least expect. Why is Shulk, Fiora, and Emile here? (A/n OMFG! Write when I typed 'Emile' in, I got a notification that he updated 😳) They looked over at me and I walked to them. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"Probably the same reason why your here." Emile said.
"Well...how did you get here?"
"Same way me and Margo got here the first time. Cheat codes. Why are you here?" Emile chuckled.
"Ok...I'm here because Veronica randomly passed out at the orphanage. Now, why are you here?" I asked.
"Fiora passed out. She don't get that one thing put in here after we landed here." Shulk said. I nodded in agreement.
"Come with me. I know where your headin'" I said and they nodded.

I brought them to the base and saw Linada standing outside with Veronica. She looked over at us, and waved like a crazy person. "Hi Ari!!!!!!" She shouted. "Hi Emile! Hi Shulk! Hi Fiora! Wait...why are they here? And how are they here?" She shouted.
"Hi Veronica! Same reason your here! And I don't really know how they got here, but, I don't care." I said.

We finally got to the base, and Shulk took Fiora in. "I'm going to need another one of the things you got me for her." Linada said motioning to Veronica.
"I don't know where to find another. Did you take the one from the beach?" Emile asked.
"...Yes..." I said.
"Emile?" I heard someone say. I turn around to see Jon.
"Jon? What are you doing here?"
"Erm...I can't tell you that. It's complicated and you'll get mad." He replied.
"Jon..."
"I'll tell you later."
"I ship it" I heard Veronica barely whisper. I slapped her arm, immediately regretting it.
"Holy shit that hurt!" I yelled.
"That's what you get for being an idiot and hitting a robot." Veronica said and the four of us laughed. Shulk came out and we told him we had to go an find another thing.

We searched, day and night, found nothing. "I'm sorry Shulk...I know how much Fiora meant to you." Veronica said. He nodded, a tear going down his face. We continued walking to the base, but it was really dark, so it was hard to see. I saw the entrance, but when we tried it, it was locked. We heard shooting and screams and cries for help. "Uh...why is happening in there...?" I asked.
"No clue..." Veronica and Emile said.
"Looks like we'll just have to find another way in." Veronica said and we all nodded.

We found a way in after about 10 minutes. But we should've gotten there sooner. There were some dead people on the ground and mechon parts everywhere. A few mechon still roamed around and Shulk, Veronica and I readied our swords. I look at Veronica and she looks at me. She nods and starts sliding down the mountain. A mechon sees her and starts a battle. But it was dead in about 15 seconds. She motioned us to come down, so we all slid down. Every time one would go by, we would hide behind a structure. We reached the place where Linada was supposed to be. I open the doors to see the place full of blood, mechon parts, bodies, and robot parts. Me and Veronica look at Shulk to see him saying "Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no..." Repeatedly. I few tears went down his face and he bolted upstairs. We ran after him and found the room Fiora is in. Or at least, used to be in...
------------------------------
(A/n 1001 words. Not the best. Sorry about the lack of this update, I was busy but you don't want to hear about me stupid, pitiful excuses. But here it is! I hope you all enjoyed, and hope you all had a good day! Talk to me! I'm a lonely person! My arm hurts like hell, yes, I know what he'll feels like. I work there. I'm kidding dough. But I'll see you in the next chapter!
#Bi
#ForeverAlone
Bye!!!!!

OMFG MY CAT RANDOMLY JUMPED ON MY BED AND WALKED ACROSS MY LEGS! DIS IS CREEPY AF!