Chapter 12

"Uh...two things. One, can I have your autograph Emile?" I laughed and everyone else did too. He signed my Monado, and I continued. "You guys  are in the same state as us." They look at themselves and nodded. We were almost faded. Everyone got into a group hug, and soon, everyone got faded away.

Jon (;3):

We were still searching the house looking for Emile and Margo. We checked everywhere, when I heard something coming from the game room. "Hey guys..." I said.
"Yea Jon? Any luck?" Tim asked.
"No. But I think something's coming from the game room..." Me, Tim, Josh, Tyler, and Masae walked to the game room, to see Emile's 3ds glowing with a white glow. Soon, everything went white, and a bunch of people were sitting on the floor. "What the fuck..." I said.
"Emile!" The others cheered.

Veronica:

We all pop out of a 3ds, I believe. We were all sitting in a room when someone said "What the fuck..." I look up to see Jon, Tyler, Josh, and Shauntelle (Masae) looking at us. "Uh...what time is it?" I ask.
"It is...6:37 a.m." Tim said.
"Oh shit! Arianna, we gotta go!"
"Ok!" We both stood up an ran.
"I'll be back for autographs now that I know where you live!" I shouted. We ran through the park, through baseball fields and basketball courts, until we got to the orphanage. I looked around to find a cracked window. I point to it and say "To that window!" We run over to it, and crawl in. We run up the stairs and into our room, and Arianna quickly went to sleep, since she hasn't  slept in days. I sit at a small computer and play some games until I heard "Welcome back. We've missed you, Veronica." Oh shit...

Margo:

I stand up, and look around. Everyone was holding their heads. And by everyone, I mean Emile, Shulk, Fiora, Dunban, Riki, Sharla, Melia, Reyn, and Alvis.(yea. That's right. Alvis' is here) Wait...how did any of them get here? "Um...who are they?" Jon asked.
"Those are the characters from Xenoblade Chronicles..." Emile said, confused. I chuckle and walk away.

3 months later...

I was talking to Emile when Jon came into the room and said "Emile...we need to talk."
"Ok. Give me a minut-"
"Now." Jon said cutting him off. They both leave an I start walking away until I pass the room they are talking in.
"...she's getting in the way. You never have time to film your own lets plays or our lets plays!" (Plz Emile...plz update Pikmin 3...)
"I don't know Jon..."
"Think about it Emile." Jon said. I heard him walking closer and I quickly ran down the stairs.

1 week later

"Get in the car. It time for vacation!" Emile exclaimed. So that's why he asked me to pack all my things.

He started driving, and about ten minutes later, he stops. He get out and locks the doors. He's gone for a few minutes, until he comes back. "Come with me." He says. "And bring your stuff." I nodded and get out. I walk in and immediately regret this~I'm back in the orphanage...i look to my right, and see a face I immediately was surprised on seeing.

Veronica:

My eyes snap upwards to see a familiar face. Margo. She walks up to me. "We meet again Margo." I say.
"Long time, no see." She says back. She randomly tackled me and I say "Your ignoring a robot, Margo! Who's the stronger person!"
"It's me!" She says. I push her off an walk over to Emile.
"Hello Chuggaa. Long time, no see. How's the let's plays?"
"Pretty good...pretty good..."
"Why haven't you been updating?"
"Oh...uh...well looks like I have to go! Wouldn't want to sleep around! Bye!" And he ran.
"That sly bastard." I whisper. I walk back into the room to see her tackle Arianna. "Seriously?!" I run over and pull her off. What the fuck?! Why is she doing this?! I hear tires go off, and tires screeching. Than a car door opening, than someone walking in. Everyone lines up on the wall, and one by one, everyone enters a room. "So. How's life as a robot? Or are you just a really weird cosplayer?" Mckenzie asked, with her posey laughing.
"Ever wondered why you haven't been adopted yet?" I asked her. She gasped than turned around.
"Next!" The lady yelled. I walked into the room to see Jon.
"Hello, Jon." I said with a smirk. "How've ya been?"
"Uh...fine?"
"Well, that's good-"

Arianna:

I heard a large thump come from the room Veronica just went into. I run in to see her laying on the floor. Than the man asked "When you guys were in Xenoblade Chronicles after you fought Egil and landed on Mechonis' old arm, did you guys go to that one girl to check on Fiora and Veronica?"
"Uh...no? What girl?"
"Well...since they didn't go to her, they didn't get this thing put in them to make them survive. So...if we can go back into the game, then we can see if we can get to her before it's too late. I've been texting Emile this whole time since I'm a noob on the game." He said. I nodded my head and looked at Veronica's wrist. "The watch." I said. "The watch is all we need to get back into the game. That's how we got there in the first place!" I grabbed her watch and said "Xenoblade Chronicles!" And the three of us were teleported back to the game. I really don't want to be in the game again. Last time, I almost died. And now I'm back here again. Just my luck. I'm going to hate it here even more if I have to drag Veronica's body everywhere...