Chapter 8

I feel lonely
-------------•-•--------------------
"Let us go. I can show Shulk where Fiora is. Please." She said. I glanced at the others...

*Margo's PoV*

"How would you know?" I asked
"I've watched Emile play this whole game and I've played it myself." She said.
"Really?"
"Yup...now please!" She said and started climbing the bars.
"Veronica, if we survive this, I wanna go home. This place is scary and I'd rather be getting beaten by that one lady."
"Fine! I'll let you live. Only if you promise to help." I said.
"Dude, everyone knows people don't keep promises."
"Just promise."
"Fine. I promise." She mocked. I let them back up and out and the two went into the basement to talk.

*Arianna's PoV*

Veronica grabbed out a screw driver and did a few things to the watch. After a few minutes of using a bunch of tools, she said "Ok, here's the watch. I made another one and if you ever need me, you can call me with this button," she points to a button on the side, "and you will be able to talk to me from here. Click that button and you will be back in the real
world-"
"Are you staying here?" I asked cutting her off.
"Yes. I'm sorry but I have to. They need me right now. So, I'll always be around if you need me but-"
"I'm staying."
"What? I thought you don't like this place?"
"Well if your not going, I'm not going. I'll stay."
"Are-are you sure? This place is dangerous with all sorts of monsters and evil robots-"
"I said I'm staying and that's that!" I said and stormed out of the room. She grabbed her weird blue sword thing and put it on her back. She ran up to me and said "I'm sorry Aribear. I didn't know you were up for the challenge."
"It's ok." I said.
"But you will probably need a sword to fight the mechon...how about I make you one while you wait with the others?"
"Sure." I said and went to the others.

*Margo's PoV*

Emile and I were thinking about the others back at home. Either time stopped, or we randomly disappeared out of the world. The brown haired one came back and I looked at her. "Where's the other?" I asked. I just don't trust them at all.
"She's still down there making something." She replied.
"What is she making?"
"A sword."
"Why?" I asked pinning her to the wall.
"Two things, one, it's rude to pin a smaller person and two, because I'm gonna need one for the mechon things she mentioned..."
"Fine. But I still don't trust you." I said letting go.

After about 10 minutes, Veronica came back with a sword. She handed it to Arianna and said "Don't kill yourself with that katana."
"Do you not trust me?"
"I trust you, but I don't trust you."
"Wha...?"
"What's that on your back?" I asked.
"Oh...uh...it's just my sword." Veronica said 'casually'. "Just one I found lying around."
"You found that lying around? It looks like the manado, but blue." I said.
"Yea it does." Emile added.
"Well....I can't explain it." She said.
"You can. You just won't." I said.
"No. It's because I don't know how to explain it!"
"No. It's because you don't want to say the truth about it!"
"No it's because-"
"Just tell me what it is and where you got it or I will let you die in that pit!" I yelled. I grabbed her by the shirt and she pushed me off. She looked at me like I did something wrong. "Fine. Looks like you don't our help. Have fun finding Fiora. Don't die." She shook her head and grabbed Arianna's wrist. "We're going now." She said.
"But you said they needed you!"
"Well, they might, but they won't get my help." And they walked out. "And promise me, what we're about to do, that you won't get yourself killed?" I heard them whispering.
"Yea, I'll try. But what are we doing?"
"We're...going to battle Mhakar."
"Who's that?"
"I'll explain on the way...let's just go." And they walked away. "Isn't Mhakar Dunban's friend?" I asked.
"Not anymore. Mhakar wanted the Manado and then got turned into Metal Face from the mechon. He's the faced one." Emile said and I nodded. "And what was that about?" He asked.
"What was what about?"
"That whole thing! About her and a blue manado? It looked like you were gonna punch someone." He said crossing his arms.
"I was gonna punch someone. Her. She was getting on my nerves."
"Doesn't mean you have to punch her. Have you seen me get mad at Jon before? I never punch him."
"Yea but-"
"No buts. Let's just go." He interrupted. I sighed and followed everyone else out.
"So the plan is to save the two from getting eaten by the mechon?" Emile asked.
"Yea. And we might find Fiora on the way too." Reyn said.
"Actually, the two might get turned into the faced mechon, and then when we go to mechonis to save them, we will find Fiora there too." I said.
"Ok then. Let's get a move on, shall we?" Shulk asked and we all nodded. "Hey. Looks like no one does keep a promise, right?" I lightly laughed but no one else did. I sighed and muttered "Girls ruin everything. But they won't ruin my chance to get Shulk now that their gone...hehehe." I silently laughed
-------•-•---•-•------
(A/n. Guess who's back? Back again? IM SO SORRY! I know I haven't been updating, and I'm sorry. I've been busy with school and people making me go into the evil outside world, and I've been a lazy ass and not writing this. I've only been reading books instead of writing them because I'm a disappointment. I haven't been giving you guys what you wanted but it's here now! More updates will be coming so stay tuned for more! Stay awesome! Bye! And hurray for Chuggaa's new let's play of Pikmin 3!!! :D Bye!