Chapter 18

By the way, I'm gonna change the game around a bit. 'K? So the rooms and things will be different. 'K bye!
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Hey! Are you alright?" I ask. She opens an eye and grins.
"Yep! I'm fine! Are you alright?" She says oddly happily and she says
"Hi! I'm-"
"M-Mary are you alright?!" Someone yells while running. Her footsteps echoing through the halls. She runs over to the girl and helps her up.
"Yes Veronica! I'm fine!" She says laughing.
"Good! Why did you yell then-"
"Veronica?" I ask. She looks at me and says
"Oh...Margo. Hi...I hope you didn't get hurt during all of this! I hope you didn't either Emile!" She says. Ugh. Her niceness right now is so normal.
"Whatever...let's just start going." I say. We all nod and Veronica and Mary start walking behind us. Jeez...those two are so nice...

After awhile I start hear some singing from behind us.
"Why are we trying so hard to be someone we're not? It doesn't matter who we are 'cause everything hurts the same. There is nothing we can do, to stop the pain from spreading into our lives. We will both fall down together. We will both fall down together. It doesn't matter who we are. We will fall down together. We will both fall down together..."

Arianna:

Have Margo and Emile been here? Both rooms are destroyed and the passage way is already here...
"Let's keep going. We just will see if we will eventually reach Margo and Emile." Garry says. We walk through the passage way and see red footsteps. We walk in a narrow door and see Margo, Emile, Veronica, and a blond girl with a green dress. I see something shiny in Veronica's hand so I quietly sneak up to them and look. A knife...either to defend or to kill...but I don't know which one. I think. Her fingers grip around it more and I back away. I back up a bunch and yell "Emile! Margo! Veronica! We found you!"
"Oh hi Arianna." Margo says and Veronica hides the knife. "When did you get here?"
"Umm...a few seconds ago." Shulk says.
"Well we should start leaving then." Emile says.
"Me and Mary will stay in the back to protect our backs from the monsters." Veronica says. Oh...maybe it is to defend. I think to myself again. Shulk, Garry, and I walk in front of the two and they start talking to each other and laughing. Eventually we walk to a room with two doors. We walk up and the one is looked and the other isn't. We walk in and the room is full of bunny ornaments and a huge picture of a bunny. Garry and Emile stare at all of it looking creeped out. "This room is so cute! Do you guys think it's cute?" Mary asks excitedly.
"Yeah I guess." Me and Margo say.
"Nothing about this is cute." Garry and Emile say.
"Awwww no they aren't." Veronica says laughing. "I guess that this is it. Let's check the other room."
"Ok." I say. We walk to the door and a key pops in front of the door and Veronica grabs it. We continue to walk towards the other room when we hear a noise come from the painting. We all look at it and a plant starts growing.
"Everyone look out!" Mary yells. We all dodge out of the way and we get split up. Mary, Margo, Veronica, and I are on one side and Garry, Shulk and Emile on the other. "Are you guys ok?" Garry asked.
"Yea." I said.
"You guys got that key for that room right?"
"Yes." Veronica said.
"Ok. Go in there and make sure to come back so we know your ok." Emile said. The four of us walk into the room and find some open boxes. We look through them but find nothing. The lights flicker and the whole room goes black. They come back on and five manakins block the door. "Let's go push them out of the way." Margo said. We walk over to it and everyone gets ready to push. "1...2...3!" Everyone pushes but it doesn't budge.
"Let's just go through that other door." Mary said. We walk into the other door.

Emile:

Where are they? They said they would be back...
"Maybe we should go into that door again..." Garry suggested.
"I don't really want too..." I said.
"But we have to." I nodded and we walked back into the room.
"Just as bad as it was earlier." I said.
"Yea..." Garry said. We walk around trying to find somewhere where we can escape. Garry looks at the creepy dolls and I find a movable bookshelf.
"Garry. There is a hole behind this bookshelf. Should we go in it?" I ask.
"Sure. There isn't anything else we can do." He responded. We crawl through the hole and reach another room. Five ropes were hanging from the ceiling.
"Should we pull one?" I ask.
"Yew. Let's pull...the fourth one." He said.

Margo:

The hole that separated the two sides was pitch black. We didn't know what to do so we just waited. Eventually, something fell from the ceiling and landed over the hole. "Let's walk across it." I said. We walk up to it and Mary stops us.
"Are we aloud to cross over you?" She asks it. It looks at her and closes it's eyes. "I guess that's a yes!" She says and walks across it. A brick like thing is sitting on the ground so we decide to push it into the hole. It goes down and we walk through a narrow hallway.

Emile:

A brick suddenly falls from the ceiling so we push it towards a dent in the floor. A door behind us opens, so we decide to walk through it. Wow...

--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/

(A/n sorry for not updating last week, but here it is! Sorry if it's bad, but it's all my stupid mind could think of. Well, I will see you later guys! Buh bye!

[999 words])