Chapter 16

Maybe...the teleportation is taking her places where she'll get killed. So this time, if my calculations are correct, she should be at the place where mechon are going to be everywhere! She must be at the base of all the mechons! Looks like I'm going on a trip to mechonis! This is not gonna be fun at all, I can tell...I just hope you're still safe veronica...I just lost Fiora and I don't want to lose another person that is special to me...

Arianna:

Everyone ran downstairs and lined up on the wall. Everyone went in one-by-one hoping to get adopted. I went in last and walked in. Someone with red hair looked at me. "Hi!!! I'm Hanji!"
"Oh hi...I'm Arianna..." I say. She smiles and I get sent out. So that's why the line took such a short amount of time to go through. I heard Hanji say "I'll be back in a week to see if anymore girls come. I'll be waiting." And she walks out. Hmm....

Veronica:

"Egil? Why am I here?!" I yell.
"Eh. 'Cause I want you to be here." He responds. "Go put her in the cage."
"Yes sir!" The mechon says and he throws me in a cage. I crawl up to the bars and say
"E-Egil...I won't be in here for l-long..." I say.
"And why not? I'm going to make sure you can't leave." He said.
"I'm a t-teleporter." I said. I feel the tingly feeling and I'm in front of Egil.
"Wh-what?!"
"Told you!" I said laughing. I pulled out my double swords and got in my fighting position. Egil is still in shock so I charge at him. I go to hit his arm but he grabs my sword and my body. His whole hand was around my body, so he could hold me. His hand was huge...I start to jiggle around and I slip through.

Margo:

I stand on the wall again. Someone walks down the row and stops at me. "Margo. Wanna come back home?"
"E-Emile?!" I shout. He takes his hood off and smiles at me. "Where have you been? Why did you bring me back here?"
"Jon made me." He said like a little kid and crossed his hands over his chest. I laughed at his childness and said
"Should I go get my stuff?"
"I dunno...sure why not!" He says. I nod and run upstairs. Sweet...I get to re-live the moment of getting adopted by Emile! I won't mess this up again! I swear...

After I gathered everything up, I ran back downstairs. I saw Emile talking to Arianna and started walking towards  them. Arianna looked really mad and grabbed Emile's wrist. I dropped my stuff and ran over to them. Soon, we all disappeared into blackness. "Where did you take us now?!" I yell.
"I dunno! I went to where Veronica is!"
"Ugh! Why did you bring us?!"
"Because Emile is the best nerd at Xenoblade chronicles!" I grunt and walk away. I look up and immediately back away.
"Holy fuckin' shit!" I yell.
"Hello? Who are you?" A big faced mechon asked.
"E-Egil! Let us go! S-see? This is why you don't come and save me S-Shulk!" I hear someone yell. I look over and see Veronica and Shulk in a cage. Arianna tosses a golden watch to her. Veronica looks up and grabs Shulk's wrist. She starts to spazz out and she's next to us. A white flash goes everywhere and no one can see.

The cage door slams shut as a slide my back down the metal poles of the cage. We should've ran while that white flash went off! I could've ran away with Emile but this?! Ugh! I completely sit down and look around. This cage is huge if it can fit us all... I sigh and look up. I hear Egil talking to someone and laughing evilly. I hear someone else start whispering too. "I-I wish I could go home right n-now..." Then, Veronica's watch starts to glow.
"Oh no...guys...get ready to go somewhere else!" She yells. Another white light blinds us and then we are gone.

Veronica:

I sit up and realize I'm in a museum. "Huh...a place I never expected to be." I say satisfied and start walking around. "Wait a m-minute...where is everyone else? Wait...I know this p-place...weird power rangers sculptures...paintings everywhere...no. I-I can't be here! Not this p-place! I don't want to be home! I d-don't want to be here...but I must go to the water no matter how much I don't want to be here!" I yell and run to a big ocean looking place.

Abyss of the Deep

"Ok...here I go..." I say and jump over the bars.

Arianna:

I sit up. W-where am I? I look around and see Shulk off in the distance. "Shulk!" I yell and run towards him.
"Where are we?" I ask.
"I don't know..."

Margo:

I help Emile up off of the ground. "Where are we? This is definitely not a Nintendo game..." Emile says.
"Well I don't know. I was hoping you knew. Maybe someone else knows..." I suggest and Emile nods. We start walking around the place and find a tall man with purple hair and a big coat.
"Umm...excuse me? Sir!" I yell at him. He looks at us and says
"Great! Someone here besides me! Wait...could you be...someone from the gallery?"
"Umm no...I don't know how we got here actually." Emile says.
"Oh. I see. Would you like to come with me?"
"Umm...sure! Why not!" I say.
"I'm Garry. You are..?"
"I'm Emile and this is Margo."
"Great! Let's go!"

—————————————————
(A/n Yes! I went there! If you guys are actually reading this, and you know the game that they are now in, comment what you say it is! If you guess right, conglaterations! I guess I'll give you a shoutout...sometime! Thanks for reading and if you want more, hit that star and follow me! Hope you had a great thanksgiving! Bye! ヽ('Д')ノ