Chapter 6

Well judging by no one telling me...I'm just gonna presume you like it 😊
------/-----/------/------/------/------/-----/
I slid down the mountain~surrounded by a bunch of mechon. I went for me sword but one grabbed my right arm, and another grabbed my left. I look over to see JuJu in the same position as me. I blow a strand of hair out of my face and kick a mechon in the...head. They let go, and I used the chance to slice them all in half. That's when Metal Face came down. The others finally caught up and I said "Nice to know you have our backs. By the way, JuJu crashed the buggy."
"JuJu!" Sharla scolded.
"It wasn't on purpose!" JuJu whined.
"Let's just kill this guy!" Me and Emile interrupted. We all drew our weapons (except JuJu because he sucks. [Don't make a comeback there -.-]) and started the fight. Since nothing takes damage on him, yet, he grabbed JuJu while I ran behind him. I grabbed a piece of metal sticking out and grabbed on to it, climbing Metal Face. He was confused at first, then regained his ability to think and went to grab me. I dodged his hand and crawled up to his shoulder. I was too focused to hear anyone yelling at me, so I kept focusing on my mission. I don't really like JuJu, but it's nice to help or save people. I crawled to his elbow and stuck my hand out. JuJu looked at me and reached for my hand. I pulled him and pushed him onto the ground. I jumped off Metal Face's arm and landed on the ground. I stood up and ran towards the group. Metal Face was about to attack when he stopped. "You got lucky this time. But next time, none of you will survive. But in the mean time, I'll be taking these two with me" Metal Face responded. We were all confused until his big claw-like hand grabbed me and JuJu. I struggled to get out of his grip but found it to be really strong and tight.

"So how are you?" I asked JuJu. "Terrified!"
"Deal with it you pussy cat." I said while Metal Face flew away. JuJu started panicking and screaming so I had to calm him down. Metal Face landed and threw us in a cave.

"I'm bored." I said
"W-well...wanna do something?" JuJu asked
"Like...?" I asked and looked at him. "No."
"No what?"
"To what you were thinking."
"What's was I thinking?" JuJu asked.
"Weird and dirty things °-°"
"You can't prove it." He said quickly.
"Mhm yea sure." I said and waited.

After about 2 hours, I said "Ok I'm getting fed up with this."
"Dinner time!" I heard Metal Face yell. He walked in and grabbed me by the arm. "Hey! Personal space! And what's for dinner?" I asked.
"You!" He said in my face.
"Oh..." He laid me on a table and I said "Wanna know what'd make me taste better? Salt. Gets rid of all the other tastes you don't like."
"Good idea. Stay here." He said.
"No where to go." I said back. "Ok we have about 2-3 minutes till he comes back. That doesn't give us a lot of time. So let me lead, and you follow behind. You got that?" I asked JuJu. He nodded.

*3rd person PoV °o°*

Shulk, Reyn, Sharla, and Emile continued to walk on their adventure. None knew where the other 2 were located, but had faith they would find them. "We have to continue on. Maybe we'll find them on the way." Sharla said. "Yea. Maybe they are in a nearby cave?" Reyn suggested.
"Maybe at the Nopon village?" Sharla also suggested. Thinking about the Nopon village makes Emile want to get there to see Riki and all the other little Nopon. They continued on their adventure.

It was becoming dark out and they found a cave to crash in. They made a small bonfire and cooked some food.

*JuJu's PoV*

I watched as she snuck up behind the mechon blocking the cave. She grabbed the back of their heads and smashed them together. Repeatedly.  When they both malfunctioned and fell to the ground, Margo grabbed her sword, and walked out of the cave.

*Margo's PoV*

I looked down to see how high up we were. We were quite high. I grabbed onto a precipice and started to jump of of it when JuJu grabbed my shoulder. "I don't know about this..."
"Do you wanna get out of here alive?" He didn't respond. "Fine. You can stay here and get eaten by the mechon for all I care. But until you finally decide not to die, I'll be at the Nopon village." I said and jumped off the precipice. I grabbed a small rock sticking out and dangled there for a sec. I heard Metal Face coming. I quickly let go and landed on the ground. I turned around and saw a few more mechon guarding. I liked one in the back, grabbed one of their shoulders and slung them at the rocks, and pulled off one of their heads. I let go and started walking to the Nopon village. I heard metal sounds, so when I looked back my foot went in a hole and I tripped and fell. I grabbed onto my ankle and looked up. JuJu was holding some metal parts from the mechon. "JuJu! I thought you were Metal Face!!!"
"Nope. Just a few mechon parts."
"Whatever. Let's just go." And I stood up. He started walking forward. I took a step forward and immediately fell down. I held my ankle again and JuJu ran over. "Do you needs help?!"
"No. Just need...to walk it out." I said and stood up. I started walking but instead limped. I grabbed the backpack I had on my shoulder and grabbed some food out. "Do you just have that just in case?"
"Maybe."
-----•-•-----•-•-----
(A/n) I'm so sorry! :( I've been so distracted with YouTube and I try to put at least 1000 words each so it takes me awhile when I don't know what to write. (Aka writers block) but anyways, I'll see you next chapter. See you later recruits (da faq?)