Chapter 15

Two more come in and Shulk is dead asleep. Wow, jeez. I fight all of them off, thinking that we shouldn't be sleeping out in the open. I quickly pick Shulk up (I'm honestly not that strong. I'd probably be like "C'mon you sorry excuses or arms! Pick the god damn thing up!!!!") I take him to a more hidden area and lay back down. My eyelids got very heavy and soon drifted off into sleep.

Shulk:

I slowly open my eye lids and look around. We were in a different area and it is still dark out. I stood up and looked around. There were a few mechon scanning the area. I hear a light snore and a buzz and look behind me. I see Veronica sitting there, sleeping, and then she disappeared. What the... "Veronica?!" I yell but nothing happens. "Hmmmm." I'm not really feeling it... (XD) I walk and sit back down in between to rocks. The sun was starting to come up and Veronica just randomly disappeared...

Veronica:

I wake up to the sun in my eyes. I look next to me and I'm not in the same area. Where am I...? I try to stand up but a mechon comes near me. I go to grab my swords but I remembered having them next to me before I fell asleep...where are they...? The mechon slashes down at me and I let out a painful groan. I fall onto the ground and it slashes at me again. It was about to slash down again, but I felt a tingly feeling. It swings down and I shut my eyes very tightly but it never hits me. I never bothered to open my eyes from the extreme pain that's happening on my head and in my right arm. I lay down on a rock I feel behind me and I hear someone yell "Veronica?! Where did you go?!" Shulk! I forgot about him...
"Sh-Shulk..." I barely say but I think he heard me. He hear is feet running so I try to stand up. I get on my feet but fall back down very harshly on a small rock. I feel Shulk sit down next to me and put my head on his lap. "What happened to your head and arm?!" He asks surprised.
"M-mechon a-attack..."
"Oh...where did you go earlier? You were there one second and gone the next!" He exclaimed.
"I-I don't know! I don't even know what had happened earlier when I was going to get attacked by that mechon!" I said.
"Ok then! But anyways...should we start going?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed his wrist and he he looked confused. I laughed and said
"Hold on. We're about to go." I said.
"...erm...ok..." He said. I smirked and clicked a button. My maneuver gear sends us flying into some trees. And we finally land in an open field. I look over and Shulk looks terrified and I start laughing.
"W-what just happened?!" He yells.
"We just flew!" I said excitedly. I smile at him and he smiles back. I start walking forward and he's still standing there. "Well come on!" I yell at him laughing. He shakes his head and runs over. We were in a very open area of land full of grass and flowers.
"H-hey! Wanna play a g-game?!" I say excitedly, my words going crazy for some reason. I felt that tingly feeling again and I look behind me. I didn't realize that I was running over here so I quickly started running back to Shulk. "This tingly feeling is back. I put my hand out and he's about to grab it when the tingly feeling gets stronger and I just teleported away.

I land on the ground with a thud. I stand up and look around...mechon. "Erm...w-well this is b-bad..." I say. They look at me and start charging at me. I start to panic and I click the button. I get sent flying on the ceiling. I grabbed into the ceiling and looked down at the mechon swinging their swords at me. I start singing a tune and they all start malfunctioning and explode. I drop to the ground and a mechon tackles me. It grabs my wrists and puts them together. "Ay! What're you doing?!" I yell, struggling to get my hands free. This one seemed smarter than the rest. He put something over my mouth and tied up my arms and legs.
"What mph mph doing?!" I try to say. It licks me up and flys over to a place. He opens a door and someone says
"I've been expecting you, Veronica. How does it feel to be back?" That hatful familiar voice says.
"Fuck you! Mph mph I'll get you, mph!"

Shulk:

Again?! This is the second time! Where is she going? We were standing in this field, she runs up to me and tries to grab my hand and she's gone like poof! But how? She's been teleporting, her words are different, I think she said she had a tingly feeling...wait a moment! She been glitching out! She's a...she's a...she's a glitch! Every time she glitched away, mechon would always be around...so if my calculations are correct...she could be...anywhere! Wait...that's doesn't help at all...! Maybe...the teleportation is taking her places where she'll get killed. So this time, if my calculations are correct, she should be at the place where mechon are going to be everywhere! She must be at the base of all the mechons! Looks like I'm going on a trip to mechonis! This is not gonna be fun at all, I can tell...I just hope you're still safe veronica...I just lost Fiora and I don't want to lose another person that is special to me...

Arianna:

Everyone ran downstairs and lined up on the wall. Everyone went in one-by-one hoping to get adopted. I went in last and walked in. Someone with red hair looked at me. "Hi!!! I'm Hanji!"
"Oh hi...I'm Arianna..." I say. She smiles and I he sent out. So that's why the line took such a short amount of time to go through. I heard Hanji say "I'll be back in a week to see if anymore girls come. I'll be waiting." And she walks out. Hmm....

-----------------------------
(A/n only if AirBear reads this chapter, will she know that I'm calling her a fucker. Huehuehue... 1096!!!! AIRBEAR! YOUR A FUCKER!