Chapter 22

"Alright alright! You win! I'll go back home!" Egil yelled as he opened up a portal to go back.
"Hold it right there...I want you gone...for good." Veronica said as she cast a purple mist on everyone. That's when I couldn't control what I was doing...yet I could see through my eyes as i saw everyone with red eyes charging at Egil and slashing all over him until the sign saying 'YOU WIN' popped up. Everyone fell to the ground, including me, and just sat there.

"You all were a big part of helping me with my mission! Now if you need me...just summon me." Veronica said, giving me a wink. She smirked as she disintegrated to dust. I feel something cold go around my neck, so I look down and see a necklace with her sitting inside of a glass jar. She was laying down, probably sleeping, and she had a 'do not disturb' sign on her. I flicked the bottle a bit and she stayed in one place so I just shrugged. I stood up and stretched. "Well now that Egil's dead...what should we do now?" I asked.
"Maybe get these people back home?" Arianna asked as she pointed to Shulk.
"Seems like a good idea..." I said."But do we know how to get them back?" Arianna sighed. "Veronica knows...she has the watch."
"Oh..." I look down and start shaking the shit out of the small jar. We see her spawn in front of us, clearly not in the mood. "What?" She asked.
"W-we need help getting Shulk and the others back to their games..." Arianna said, getting quieter each word.
"I don't really want them to go back, though. It would be fun to have them in the real world." She gave a little smile.
"But they need to go back to their games." I said.
"Yea...if they aren't in their games, how can we play Xenoblade?" Emile said.
"True...but..."
"No buts. Take them home!" I yelled.
"I would've stayed in my jar if I knew this would've happened...come on you guys. I guess I have to take you home." Veronica said, giving them a sad face. They nodded and they teleported away. There was a puff of clouds saying "fuck you" and I shook my head. "Well, what should we do now?" I asked.
"Video games?" Emile suggested.
"Sure." I said and we went inside.

Veronica finally came back after what felt like ages. "Sorry that took so long. I had some...unfinished business. Well, I'm bored. Let's do something!" She said.
"I'm starting a new let's play." Emile said. We looked at him and ran towards him.
"What's the game?!" Veronica yelled.
"Splatoon." (Ye, I'm late. Fight me.)
"Oooooooh can I be a special guest?!" I yelled.
"No! Me first!" Veronica yelled.
"You both can be, if you want!" He said, giving a little chuckle. "But you're gonna need to be able to use weapons I'm bad at using."
"I'm bad at using every weapon. Oops." I said.
"Well then let's find you something good!" He said and shoved the game pad at me.

After about an hour of trying each god damn fucking weapon, we came to the conclusion that I suck at all of them. Veronica is a tad to good with the Aerospray RG. Every time she's use it, Emile would always say "You're a turf covering weapon, stop trying to kill people!" And then she's always respond "If I were a turf covering one, then why am I so good at killing people?" And then I'd butt in saying "Because you're a real life murderer." And then a fight would break out.

It got late out so Veronica and Arianna had to leave. "Well, what do you want for dinner, Margo?" Emile asked me.
"Bagels." I said and picked up Kirby.
"That's a breakfast food, not a dinner food..." he said.
"Well, maybe you shouldn't have asked." I said and bopped his nose.
"Ok fine...but you make it yourself." He said.
"Okay!" I said and ran to the kitchen.

"Goodnight, Margo." Emile said.
"Goodnight, Emile." I said, waving to him from my bed.
"I'll see you in the morning, alright?" He said.
"Well, when else would I see you?"
"You never know." He said and shut my door.

After about an hour of not being able to sleep, I get out of my bed and walk to the window. I step out onto the little balcony and look up at the stars. I look at my phone clock to see that it's midnight. "Hey Margo!" I hear someone yell under me. I look down and see Veronica standing there.
"Where's Arianna?" I asked.
"Would you be mad if I changed Emile to a kid again?" She asked, dodging my question.
"What?-of course I would! Who wouldn't?!" I yelled.
"Shhh..." she said, putting a finger to her lips. "Don't wake the sleeping babies..."
"I won't, chill. But don't even try turning him into a child!" I whisper yelled.
"Awww...fine." She said and threw one end of a rope to me. "I'm coming up there, no matter what you say." She said and started climbing the rope. She got to the top and she ran into my room. "This place is smaller then I thought, but this'll have to make do...." she said.
"Make do for what..?" I asked.
"The slumber party!" She said.
"What?! No!" I yelled.
"I know, I know, I'm kidding."
"You better be. But what will this have to make do for?"
"The summoning ritual..." she said, laughing.
"What?! Excuse me? A summoning ritual?! Not in my house! Or near me!" I say.
"It's midnight, stop yelling, please!" She whisper yelled.
"Fine..." She then spread a blueprint out. "What's that for?"
"The summoning ritual! Did you not just listen to me?!" She said. She cleared her through. "Anyways, we're summoning nothing. This is just a blueprint for a refrigerator. I just got bored and came here."
"Wait, I thought you were my new fairy?"
"Part-time job, man. So how's life?"
"Is that really what you're asking? Think of a better question!"
"Okay, okay, fine! Wanna come with me on a little adventure?"
"What kind of adventure?"
"To your favorite place in the world!"
"Where is that?"
"Colony 6, where JuJu is!" She said and grabbed my wrist.
"N-no! I didn't agree to this! I don't wanna go!" I tried tugging my arm away from her, but it didn't work. "Why do you have such a firm grip?!"
"Stop asking question! To your future boyfriend!" She said and we disappeared.

---------------------------------->
A/N: Hello! ^-^ So, funny story, I started writing this on like, the fifth episode of Emile's Splatoon series, so yeah. Fun fact! Woot! Well anyways, sorry for the lateness, okay bye <3