Chapter Six

**ROXANNE'S POV**

It's been a few days and I'm enjoying living with Queen very much. I've been hanging out with them the entire time I've been here.

Today, though, they're back in the studio to record part of a song for A Day At The Races. While they're gone, I decide to give myself a tour of their house. I go upstairs to find Roger's bedroom, as well as Freddie's and John's. I go into Roger's first.

In Roger's room, the first thing I notice after the drumsticks and trash all over the floor is the immense bookshelf filled top to bottom with records. I go through them and find mainly albums and forty-fives from Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles, and the Who. I find Queen's first four albums too, as well as their singles. I also find some Led Zeppelin albums. Damn. Roger has a great taste in music.

After that, I sit on the edge of his bed. His red bedspread is super soft. I smile, looking at the Hendrix poster and the platinum A Night At The Opera record on the wall in front of me. I stare at the floor and kick my feet across it. I soon leave his room after getting bored.

Okay, I know I'm coming off as kind of snoopy, but I'm interested to see what their rooms are like. I understand it's probably invading their privacy, but I just can't help myself!

The next room over is Freddie's. I invite myself in, and it takes a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. The whole room is so flamboyant, just how I imagined his room would look in this era. He has a velvet blanket over his bed, and on the nightstand a matching lamp with gold fringe hanging down from it. I slowly open the drawer under his nightstand to find a real gold bracelet, a folded sheet of paper, and some other sparkly crap at which I'm too lazy to look. I get up and look at his gigantic walk-in closet with clothes everywhere in sight. I absolutely adore his taste in fashion. I wish I could have every one of his shiny pants, floral jackets, and flow-y tops. I take a minute to admire his clothes.

After that, I look at his shelves. They're filled with books, records, journals, and pretty much anything else you can think of. I skim through his records and discover that he has a very vintage taste in music, even for 1976. Some of his music consists of Liza Minnelli and some other old singers. Although he enjoys that old music, he also likes more modern stuff. He likes Hendrix, the Beatles, and other related bands as well. Like Roger, he also owns everything Queen has released.

After skimming through his books, I head for John's room. It's quite plain, but I find lots of books and movies that seem interesting. I also learn that his taste of music is very different from the others. He listens to pretty mellow stuff as well as soul and even some funk. He listens to some of the same music as the other members of Queen, but not as much of it. Before I leave, I steal a chocolate bar from the candy stash on his dresser.

I go downstairs to see Brian's room. Like Roger, he has a few posters up. I look through his records and figure out he has the exact same taste in music as Roger. Next, I go through his books. Lots of them have something to do with astronomy. I'm not surprised. I look over to his dresser which has some stuffed animals lined up in a row. How cute!

When I exit his room, I give myself a tour of the rest of the house, admiring the seventies decor and comparing what they have in their house to what one can find in a house in 2015. It's very interesting to see how different it is.

Once I finish being the snoop I am, I make myself a cup of tea and crash on the couch while I listen to a Queen album. I can't wait for the boys to come home.