Chapter Fifteen

**JANE'S POV**

I'm really starting to freak out. Will I never see my best friend again? We've been through so much together, and now I'm expected to just accept the fact that Roxanne has been taken from me.

I regret being so uptight about everything, and I hate how I was always the "mom friend." I would be a party girl like all my other friends, but all these years I've felt like it was my role to be responsible. Now I feel guilty about every decision I've ever made... including acting like Queen is only my favorite band. Roxanne and I bonded over the fact that we loved Queen, but I let her be the fangirl. I feel like it was a mistake to hide my love for them, anonymously owning a Tumblr blog that only Roxanne knew about. What can I say, though? I keep myself busy so I don't have much free time to get all excited over them.

Now I'm going to change.

I'm going to do more of the things Roxanne liked to do, like go to bars and clubs, but more importantly, devote my life to Queen. She only did theater because performing made her feel closer to Freddie. Maybe I can try to play piano again. It's been a few years.

Speaking of Queen, since Rox is apparently in 1976, I wonder if she's met Queen yet.