Chapter Twenty-Three

**ROXANNE'S POV**

"Us... share a room?" Roger mumbles, sitting down and running his hands through his hair.

"Yeah. I want Jane to have a place to stay."

"It's still a huge step for us."

"I know, I know. But don't you think it's time?"

He stressfully lights a cigarette, staring into space, a million things probably running through his head.

"Please, Rog."

His lips creep up into a small smile. "Why not?"

"Yay!" I wrap my arms around him and give him a big hug.

"We love each other, we have for quite a while, so what the hell?"

"Thank you so much," I tell him. "I'm excited to sleep here."

"I'm excited for you to sleep here too."

The two of us walk downstairs and talk with Brian, John, and Freddie. We decide to take Jane out to a nice dinner and have an evening on the town.

"What are you all talking about?" she asks as she walks out of her new room.

"We've decided we want to take you out tonight," Freddie explains. "We'll take you out to dinner and maybe take you shopping."

"Wow, really? You guys are so nice."

**JANE'S POV**

Roxanne helps me find a nice outfit then we all go in a limousine to a very nice restaurant. After dinner, Roxanne asks if I want to go to a bar.

"No thank you," I say. "I'd rather shop."

"Still a good girl, I see." She grins.

"I'm just not in the mood."

"Uh huh," she teases.

"Don't worry, I'm not always up for it either," whispers Brian.

"Alright, enough standing around, I want to fucking shop! Come on, darlings!" Freddie shouts, pulling the boys toward a row of trendy clothing stores.

I've noticed that Roger and Freddie are the most talkative members of Queen. Of course, I know John is extremely quiet, but Brian can tend to shy away also. He's such a sweetheart, though. I definitely am into him.

Freddie is happy to buy tons of clothes and shoes for me. After just over an hour of shopping, our arms are heavy from all the shopping bags.

We all start to walk back, Roxanne and Roger in the front, me and Brian in the back.

"It's been very nice getting to know you, Jane," he tells me. "It seems like we have a lot in common. I'd love to do something with you sometime."

Is he... flirting? Does he want to go out with me?

"Me too. I would enjoy that."

On the way home, Roxanne asks me if I have been having fun. I nod rapidly, making her giggle. "Good."

It's quite late when we arrive back to the house so I say goodnight to everyone and leave to get ready for bed. Brian seems the most disappointed, which makes me feel almost certain that he is slowly getting feelings for me.

"If you need anything, my room is right next to yours," he calls as I begin to walk away.

As I prepare for bed, I think about how much fun I've had tonight and how nice Queen are. I missed Roxanne so much back in 2015, and I'm so grateful that I get to see her again, even if it does mean time traveling. I'm also happy that my favorite member of the group has taken such a liking to me. I really do hope something happens between us.

Long Away (Queen Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara