2

After the bell, Camila met Normani and Dinah at Dinah's locker. She wasn't so surprised seeing the couple make out in the middle of the hall.

"Thought you two were going to calm down with the PDA?" Camila said, sounding more so annoyed. At first Camila didn't mind her two best friends kissing. But, she's beginning to feel like a third wheel.

"Sorry," Dinah gave a nervous smile, she stepped away from her girlfriend and rocked back and forth.

Camila sighed.

"It's fine," she gave them a weak smile. "I know we're supposed to be going to Mani's place right now, but I have to go home and change. And maybe even shower if you guys don't bombard me with texts the minute I step into my house." Camila laughed.

It was true. Camila had always gone to her house before heading over to theirs. She liked long showers, so it wasn't too surprising when she got spammed with calls and texts from the other girls.

"Okay Mila, see you later." Normani waved off, Dinah followed her like a lost puppy.

"Whipped," Camila mumbled.

_________

Camila rummaged through her closet, looking for something nice to wear. She sighed when she realized that all she had left were a pair of grey sweatpants.

She quickly changed into the sweatpants, adding on an Ed Sheeran top. She put her hair in a messy bun, and gave herself a good look in the mirror before heading down the stairs.

She left her house, making her way towards Normani's.

Normani's house was a five minute walk from Camila's. She loved walking. Whether it would be to the mall, to the grocery store, to school, Camila just loved it. She loved the nature that surrounded her. She loved to see people out gardening. She just loved being outside.

The loud sound of a motor caused Camila to cup her ears and turn around. She saw none other than Lauren Jauregui strolling down the street on her motorcycle.

'This isn't the time to ruin my peace.' Camila thought, giving Lauren a death glare.

Lauren noticed that the noise of the motor bothered Camila. She smirked as she began driving even slower.

Camila began growling at the sound.

"Hey Cabello, what's wrong?" Lauren smirked, clearly noticing Camila's pain. She watched as Camila's soft eyes were now filled with hatred and anger.

"Can you please either drive away or turn that horrible noise off?" Camila practically begged. And Lauren loved watching the girl suffer.

Camila noticed that Lauren was doing it on purpose. So she tried her best to ignore the noise and continue walking to Normani's house.

However, Lauren wasn't done with Camila just yet. She began slowly following the girl, the loud noise still audible to Camila's ears.

A minute had passed by, soon enough the annoying noise had given Camila a headache.

Lauren noticed, she smirked as she saw Camila come to a stop.

"What's your problem now?" Lauren asked, sounding serious. Camila looked over at the green eyed green and looked more distraught than Lauren intended for her to be.

"Please Lauren, please just FUCK OFF!" Camila's soft voice had turned rough and very loud. Lauren laughed.

"See you tomorrow," she winked. Driving off.

"Thank God, if that girl had a mute button, life would be easier." Camila mumbled to herself.

She eventually got to Normani's house. Pausing for a minute to catch her breath, she then knocked on the door.