11

Camila's POV

It was now Sunday. Camila couldn't help but wake up with a big smile on her face. Yesterday was a dream.

She layed in bed, staring at the ceiling and recalling the events of the previous night.

"You really like pizza, don't you?" Lauren laughed, as she watched Camila shove her face into her third slice of pizza. What made it even more amusing was that Camila had already devoured a box with Lauren earlier that day.

"What can I say, I'm a strong pizza lover," Camila smiled. Lauren stared at the beautiful brunette that had sat across from her. She picked up and napkin and pushed herself over the table to wipe the corner of Camila's mouth.

Camila began to uncontrollably smile. Lauren was so sweet and delicate with her, even if she was wiping tomato sauce off the corner of her mouth.

Camila began to laugh as she remembered.

She was madly in love with Lauren. She knew she was.

However, one thing had still stood between them, Drew. It was strange how even not being alive somehow Drew managed to fuck up Camila's life.

Camila was curious as to whether Lauren and Taylor were lying to her yesterday, she was determined to find out.

______

Lauren's POV

"You two definitely fucked last night. It's written all over your face!" Taylor exclaimed, she sat across from Lauren at the small coffee table.

Lauren and Taylor had made plans to go out to Lauren's favourite coffee shop. Although, Taylor could be a pest, Lauren loved her.

"Shut up. We didn't fuck... We just kissed a lot." Lauren blushed, she immediately looked down at her hands. She avoided looking at Taylor's expression.

"I'm so proud that you found a nice girl finally. But when are you going to tell her about... You know." Taylor whispered. Lauren felt her mood drop. The black haired girl looked up at her sister and frowned.

"I'll take her to grandpa's cottage next weekend... Then I'll tell her." Lauren weakly answered. Taylor nodded and smiled.

Lauren knew that if she told Camila, the brunette she so dearly adored would be frightened.