12

Camila's POV

"Is it me or does she look hotter everyday?" Dinah asked. She stood at the front of the school, next to her girlfriend and Camila.

The three of them watched Lauren jump off her motorcycle and place her helmet at the back. The girl flipped her black hair back and ran her fingers through it. She took off her sunglasses and put them in her backpack, before picking it up and walking towards the doors of the school.

Camila was hopeful that Lauren would see her and wave or smile, however Lauren walked right past her.

"I thought you two had feelings for each other?" Normani asked, she let go of Dinah's hand to walk up and stand next to Camila.

"We do... I don't think she saw me." Camila said, but she hoped it was true. Normani and Dinah nodded understandingly.

Moments later, the bell rang. "See you at lunch Mila!" Normani waved, Dinah gave a quick glance at Camila before following her girlfriend into the school.

Camila found another door that led her closer to English. She was relieved when she found out she wasn't late for class. She walked in and noticed how loud and full it was.

She took her normal seat next to Lauren. She looked over at Lauren and gave her a soft smile. Camila put her head down. The black haired girl smiled and leaned closer towards Camila.

"You look beautiful this morning." Lauren whispered, causing Camila to uncontrollably blush.

Moments later, Camila jumped out of her seat. "What's wrong babe?" Lauren asked, clearly concerned by Camila's action. "Push your chair out." Camila demanded.

Lauren raised her eyebrows, giving Camila a surprised look. It was obvious Lauren never expected to hear Camila speak in that tone. However, she obeyed and pushed her chair back, staying seated.

Camila smirked. She kept her eyes locked in Lauren's. The brunette moved her leg on the other side of Lauren, sitting on the black haired girl's lap while straddling her.

"Camila..." Lauren whispered, looking back at everyone who was too busy to pay attention to the pair. Camila placed her pointer finger on Lauren's lips, "shhh, don't talk. Just kiss me." She whispered seductively.

Lauren immediately nodded, clearly under Camila's spell. The brunette leaned in, placing a soft kiss on Lauren's pink plushed lips. She brought her hands up and placed them on Lauren's cheeks, before pulling out of the kiss and looking into the black haired girl's eyes.

For moments, Camila felt nothing but her heart racing. She needed more.

In seconds, Camila placed her hands at the back of Lauren's neck, pulling the girl in for another heated kiss.

"Camila," Lauren mumbled under the kiss. "No, be quiet and kiss me," Camila whispered between heavy breaths, as she continued to force her lips onto Lauren's.

"Camila..." Lauren said once again, but Camila still continued to ignore it and kiss the girl.

"CAMILA FUCKING CABELLO, WHERE IS YOUR MIND AT?" Camila's eyes fluttered open.

She looked over to see Lauren's eyes dark, she was angry, angry and irritated.

"Sorry. I was half asleep." Camila whispered. She looked up to see Mr. Thomas frowning at her. He had been waiting for Camila to wake up, so he could continue his lesson.

'I fell asleep? Damn it! It was just a dream.' Camila sighed and slouched into her seat.

Lauren mirrored the brunette's actions, except she moved closer to Camila. "Who were you kissing in your dream?" Lauren whispered, looking up to make sure her voice wasn't heard by anyone other than Camila.