3

Back at the diner, Normani, Camila, and Dinah were chatting away about the events for the day.

"You guys can always come over to my place and help me babysit my siblings." Dinah teased, Camila stuck out her tongue at the Polynesian girl and looked back at her sandwich.

"I told you two already, I'm going to Collin's house after school. It's kind of important." Camila mumbled the last part. But Dinah heard.

"Are you finally breaking up with him?" Normani asked, sounding a lot more serious than she intended to.

Camila sighed, ignoring the question.

Normani took the hint and leaned back into her seat.

"I feel like I need to keep an eye on you because of Drew," Dinah admitted, she batted her eyelashes. Camila frowned, remembering what happened.

She was scared to say at least.

"Lunch is almost over, we should go," Normani saved Camila, knowing that her silence was due to the fact that she was mildly uncomfortable with the questions being thrown at her.

The three of them got up and left the diner.

__________

Camila waited patiently outside for Collin's car.

She waited, and waited, and waited. Until she finally looked up to see her boyfriend trying to fix his rear view mirror.

She got up on her feet and dashed towards the car, "took you long enough. C minus for terrible service." She joked.

Collin had a tendency to laugh at all of Camila's stupid jokes, even if they weren't funny.

She got in the car, and put on her seatbelt.

The first thing Camila noticed was how quiet Collin was being. It was odd.

Collin had always been the life of the party. He was a lot of fun to be around. There wasn't a single person who could possibly hate Collin for a valid reason. He was just a good guy.

"We're here." He sighed, he got out of the car and opened Camila's door.

"Thank you.." Camila said, reaching up to give him a kiss on the cheek. For the first time that day, Camila saw Collin blush. And it definitely made her happy.

The couple made their way into the house. "As usual, make yourself at home. I'm getting us some chips and drinks." Collin announced as they walked in. Camila immediately let herself crash on the couch.

That day had been so tiring. Her thoughts kept running back to Drew. 'Should I tell Collin? No that'll make it worse.' Camila thought.

Camila's thoughts came to an end when she felt something small and stuffed hit her in the face. She looked down at the item, a pillow?

She looked up to see Collin holding a pillow in his hand with a big smirk on his face.

"Oh, its on!" Camila shouted, she picked up the pillow and stood on the couch.

Collin tried pushing her off the couch with his pillow, but just when she was about to fall she jumped on his back.

She immediately held on tight to the pillow, then began harshly hitting it against the boy's head. Laughter erupted in the room between the couple.

"MERCY MERCY!" Collin shouted, Camila felt bad and jumped off his back. The two of them fell back on to the couch, but the laughter hadn't died down yet.

"You suck!" Collin shouted, still trying to catch his breath. But the smile on his face was quite visible. Camila laughed in response.

The couple unintentionally fell asleep. Both clearly tired. Camila layed her head on Collin's chest, meanwhile he had his hand wrapped around Camila's stomach protectively.