13

Lauren's POV

Lauren watched the sun peak through the clouds. She let the stream of colours pierce her green eyes. Orange, yellow and red.

It wasn't too hot outside, it was surely windy. But nothing Lauren couldn't handle.

She didn't enjoy the outdoors. Moments such as this, were rare.

The events of the day had given her a headache, too much of a headache. Camila had reminded her how loneliness felt again.

With Camila so often on her mind, she forgot her problems. But now here she was, staring into the sun on her roof. She took deep breaths, still trying to control her feelings.

If everything ended well, Lauren would be on her feet, running to Camila's house. She felt guilty. And worst of all, she couldn't erase the images of Camila crying from her head.

It broke her heart.

Lauren hadn't given Maggie much thought. In fact, she didn't care for the blonde. Maggie's confession definitely was a turn of events, but it wasn't anything that could change Lauren's life, or at least she didn't think it could.

Even if Camila wasn't in the picture, Lauren would never go for Maggie. Something about Maggie had always bothered Lauren, but they were still close friends.

Lauren heard the sound of pebbles falling from the gutter. She picked up her drink and took another sip, before looking back at the sunset. She kept her eyes locked on the beautiful scenery, although she was aware of the presence behind her.

She saw the spot next to her get occupied.

"What's on your mind?" Taylor asked. The younger sister looked out towards the sunset, smiling at the beautiful sight.

"A lot of shit," Lauren answered, keeping her eyes locked on the scenery.

"Be more specific." Taylor giggled, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Maggie kissed me today..." Lauren mumbled. She nervously tapped her fingers against the cold wineglass that she held.

Moments later, Taylor gasped, "no she didn't! That's... Well insane." She stated, noticing that Lauren was being nothing but serious.

"Camila walked in on her kissing me," she continued, taking another sip of her drink. She closed her eyes as she felt the cold alcohol travel down her throat. It calmed her.

"Sounds like you have woman problems, I'm assuming Camila didn't enjoy the sight?" Taylor joked. She unexpectedly made Lauren chuckle.

"She did run out of the bathroom crying, so I believe so." Lauren answered, frowning at her empty wineglass.

Taylor had noticed Lauren's uneasiness. The two sisters sat in silence. The brunette watched cars drive by, hoping that an idea would hit her like a bus.

Lauren closed her eyes and rested her back against the structure, completely laying down on the cold roof.

"Explain to her what happened, there's nothing you can do. How she reacts to the truth is out of your control," Taylor said. She leaned back and layed down next to Lauren.

The two sisters watched the clouds printed on the orange sky.

"You're right." Lauren finally mumbled, she sighed and closed her eyes.

__________

Camila's POV

"Camila, get your ass up! You can't stay in there forever!" Dinah shouted. She sighed and leaned against the door. Normani placed her hand on Dinah's shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.