14 (Part 2)

"That was your first time?!" Lauren quickly sat up. Camila frowned, using her hands to cover her face. "Oh my God," Lauren jumped out of bed, exposing her naked body.

Camila peaked out from behind her hands. She gasped when she saw Lauren's back.

"LAUREN!" Camila shot up and followed the black haired girl out of the bed. Lauren turned around and gave the brunette a puzzled look.

"What the hell happened to your back?!" Camila shouted, she turned Lauren around. The black haired girl's back was badly bruised, scratched, and scraped.

"What's wrong with it?" Lauren raised an eyebrow, she walked over to the mirror, turning her neck to try and see her back. "Holy fuck!" She gasped. "Lauren how did that happen?" Camila ran up to the girl and trailed her fingers down her back.

Lauren immediately recalled the incident of yesterday. She remembered that she fell off her motorcycle. "Fuck," she muttered.

"What?" Camila seemed to have gotten annoyed. "Me and Taylor fell off my bike yesterday. Actually, we kind of jumped off." Lauren forced a smile, hoping that Camila wouldn't be worried.

"You're telling me this now?! Go lay down." Camila angrily demanded. Lauren frowned and nodded, confused.

Camila disappeared out of the room.

Lauren jumped onto the bed. She layed on her front and smiled at the memories of what had happened earlier.

She heard Camila's footsteps back in the room. Moments later, she jolted up when she felt something cold touch her back. "Relax! It's just some ice." Camila said quickly. Lauren eyed the bag of ice then nodded and layed back down.

She sighed when she felt the cold touch her back again. It made her feel numb.

"I need to talk to you about something," Camila broke the silence. "What is it babe?" Lauren mumbled into a pillow.

"I know that gun wasn't from a shooting range, I also know you have no brother that works there." Camila sighed. Lauren jolted up, pushing the ice off her back.

"Why did you lie to me? Did you kill Drew?" Camila asked, she frowned when Lauren raised her eyebrows.

"I carry my gun around for safety." Lauren said, technically she wasn't lying.

"Did you kill Drew?" Camila repeated her question. Lauren jumped out of the bed and put her jeans back on.

Once she was fully clothed, she tossed Camila her clothes and sat down on the bed watching the brunette get dressed.

"I didn't kill Drew." Lauren said in a low voice. Camila sat down next to her and looked at the ground.

"Why was your gun at the police station?" Camila asked. Her question had gotten Lauren worked up. She quickly got up and walked towards the door.

She opened the door, glaring at Camila. "What?" Camila asked.

"Get the fuck out of my house. You have no right to ask me questions. It's my life, not yours." Lauren said, she tried her best not to scream. Camila immediately felt scared.

When she saw Lauren's eyes filled with anger, she pushed herself to get up and walk towards the black haired girl.

"You're gonna give me an answer." Camila spat, she stared into Lauren's eyes.

"I'm not telling you anything." Lauren stood tall in front of the brunette.

"To think I just fucking gave myself up for you. You could be some insane murderer!" Camila shouted. She growled, showing Lauren she was no longer afraid of her.