The Cherry Tree

Ayame's point of view

~Memories~

As I opened my eyes I saw that someone was over watching me. I got up and thought it was the old man but as I rubbed my eyes, I saw that it wasn't.

"Who are you?" A boy asked me.

"Who are you?" I asked scared as I sat up. Who is this person just watching me sleep?

"My name is Tatsukichi, but you can call me Tatsumaru. What is your name?" He said as he came closer trying to make eye contact.

"My name is Omon, why were you watching me?" I asked confused trying to avoid the boy.

"I came in and saw someone I didn't know. Why are you in my house?" The boy walked around me. He was older than I was and had muscles. He was taller than me, had brown hair and he looked like a small adult or an old kid. Either way he has a strange way of introducing himself.

"Your house? This is not your house. This is the old man's house he told me to wait here." I said angry the boy tried to lie to me.

"Master Shiunsai told you to wait here? Oh okay then." The boy said as he turned around and walked away.

"Wait!" I said as I got up to follow the boy. Maybe he can take me to the old man. When I got out the room, he was gone. "Come back!" I said running to another room. How do these people disappear so fast?

I looked back to make sure he wasn't  behind me, and as I turned back around, I ran into something hard and fell down.

"Ouch!" I said as I got up.

"Watch out!" Another voice yelled.

"Sorry I am looking for master- the old man? Or maybe the boy who was in the room with me? Wait, who are you?" I asked watching the boy get up.

The boy had snow white hair, he didn't look older than the other boy. He had some sort of color is his eyes and he did not look like the other boy maybe they are cousins or friends? I guess they must be the children of the old man?

He held his head in one hand while the other was on the ground. He shook his head and looked up at me.

"They call me Rikimaru. Who are you?" He said with anger in his voice. He looked at me with confusion as he stood up.

"My name is Omon. Where is the old man or the other boy? I think his name is Tatsu-?" I said noticing this boy was not as tall as the other boy and did not look as strong.

"Tatsumaru, I do not know where he is. Master Shiunsai is meditating." The boy said coldly while walking away.

"Wait!" I said as I grabbed the boy by his arm, I don't want to lose another person and get lost again. "Can you take me to Master Shi-un-sai?" I asked hoping to see the old man.

"You are not a threat are you?" The boy said as he took my hand off his arm and turned to me. He stared deeply into my eyes and squished my arm.

"No, I don't think so?" I said confused. He looked at me up and down with a very sharp face, then looked around me.

"Good, follow me" The boy said as he walked out.

"What is your name again? My name is Omon, if you forgot." I said trying to calm myself, talking always makes me feel better but I also wanted to know what is happening here.

"They call me Rikimaru. If you plan to stay here, your name will not matter." The boy with snow white hair said he said with a mean face.

"Ri-ki-ma-ru" I said trying to remember his name. "What do you mean my name won't matter?" I said confused.

The boy stopped.

"He is in here but do not distub him until he is finished." Rikimaru said as he slid a door open.