After The Cherry Tree

Ayame's Point of View

~Memories~

Thank you." I said quietly as I walked in to the room

"If you are a threat, I will make sure you regret ever coming here."  The boy said as he whispered in my ear turning me around. I stared deep into my eyes and saw something inside him. I believe he is nice under all the anger he has. I wanted him to know I wasn't scared but before I could open my mouth, he let go as he slid the door shut.

I turned around walked in and I saw the old man sitting. As I walked around him, very quietly, I noticed he had his eyes shut. I guess this is what meditating means. I slowly walked back to the door. The man got up, maybe he is finished? Before I could say anything the man spoke.

"Why have you left the room?" The man said with his back to me. How did he know I came in?

"Some boy came in and told me he lived here as well. So when I went to ask him where you were, I ran into another boy with white hair who took me here." I said quietly, thinking I would get in trouble.

"So I see you have met Tatsumaru and Rikimaru." The man said as he turned to face me.

"Yes, I didn't know you had children. They look so different, where is their mother?" I asked.

"Their mothers are not here, and I am not their father." The man said as he turned back around.

"So they are not your children?" I asked wondering why he had them here.

"Family is not by blood." The man told me. I was very confused. "Come on young one, let's go outside." I followed him.

"Master Shiunsai." Two voices said as he came out.

"Hello Tatsumaru, Rikimaru. Have you met the new student?" The man said as he put both of his hand on my shoulders and pushed me forward.

"Student?" I said silently to myself as I was pushed forward. I looked down as I came forward and saw there were two boys. They were knelt down, as they looked up, I knew it was the boys I had met earlier, but I still had trouble remembering their names.

"Master?" The boy with white hair said.

"Very well, let's go inside to eat before we begin training." The old man said as he walked inside. The two boys followed him, they walked in a straight line behind the man.

"Student? Master? Training?" I said to myself confused. What is this weird place I got myself into?

"Master said let's go inside." I turned around and saw it was the older boy.

What is his name? Tat- Tatsu-...? Tat-something? Tatsumaru! "Huh? Yeah" I said confused. I looked out to the world and took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, just come inside." He said as he walked towards me. He held out his hand with a small but warm smile.

I felt myself become a little nervous and my face got a little hot.

"Oh... Um... yeah I'm coming." I ran inside and grabbed his hand.

Never Knewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें