Chapter 2

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"Okay before we go, I have to go talk to Allison. I'll meet you at the car." I said, kissing his cheek and walking towards Allison.

"Is it me or is Beacon Hills turning into something more like Beacon for the totally bizarre and supernatural?" I asked as I walked up to Allison.

"Where's Scott McCall? You're Allison right?" A lady said, walking up to us.

"Yeah how do you-"

"Where's Scott?" She asked, cutting Allison off.

"He had to leave. He's supposed to be back in class-"

"Is he coming back?" She asked, grabbing Allison's arm roughly.

"Hey! Easy with the physicality, sweetheart-" I started to say, but she roughly grabbed my arm, looked behind us at the twins, and ran away.

"Well bitch bruised me." I said angrily, looking down at my arm.

"Huh, me too." Allison stated.

"Come on. Let's get the two of you girls out of here. School can wait another day." Chris said, walking up to us.

"Well I'm leaving with Stiles so I'll go." I said to him. "Bye text me later!" I called to Allison, walking down the hall.

"Hey, we going?" I asked, popping up next to the jeep.

"Holy god, don't do that!" Stiles yelled, clutching his chest. I hopped in the jeep whilst laughing my ass off.

"Let's go!" I yelled, slapping his arm.

"I hate you." Stiles stated, laughing and looking at me. "Is that a batman shirt? Oh my god, do you watch batman?!" Stiles yelled.

"Yes, who doesn't?" I asked.

"Oh my god." Stiles said, wide eyed.

"We should have a movie night this weekend. I'll bring my batman movies." I told him.

"Yea we should." Stiles said, smiling.

                               ---

"Yea, I see it. Two bands right?" Derek asked Scott. We got to Derek's house about 5 minutes ago and it took that long for Scott and Derek to explain to Stiles and I what was happening.

"Yeah." Scott said.

"What does it mean?" Derek asked.

"I don't know. It's just something I traced with my fingers." Scott said, drawing the tattoo in the dust on the table next to him.

"Why is this so important to you?" Derek asked Scott.

"Do you know what the word 'tattoo' means?" Scott asked Derek.

"To mark something." Stiles and I said in unison. We then proceeded to laugh and high five each other.

"Shut up." Scott said, laughing slightly. "But anyways, that's in Tahitian. In Samoan it means Open Wound. I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned eighteen. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now to make it kind of a reward." Scott told Derek.

"For what?" Derek asked.

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to. Even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Now I'm four months later, and it still hurts. Kind of like a,uh,-"Scott started, but couldn't think of the word.

  "Like an open wound." I said.

  "Yeah." He responded.

  "Pains gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt." Derek warned Scott.

  "Ah, that's great." Stiles said,cringing.

  "Do it." Scott demanded as Derek turned on the blow torch.

  "Oh wow. Uh that's a lot for me. So, I'm gonna take that as my cue. I'll- I'll actually wait outside." Stiles said, starting to walk away but Derek stopped him.

  "Nope. Need help holdin him down." Derek said smiling as Stiles sighed and walked back over next to me, behind Scott, and put both of his hands on his left shoulder while I put mine on his right. Derek turned on the blow torch again and put it on Scott's arm.

  "Hold him!" Derek yelled at us as Scott's eyes turned yellow. Scott had passed out right before Derek finished. He woke up covered in sweat and he looked at his arm.

"It worked!" Scott exclaimed, happily.

"Well it looks pretty damn permanent now." Stiles said to Scott.

"Yeah. Kinda need something permanent. Everything that's happened to us. Everything just changes so fast. Everything's so uh... ephemeral." Scott said as we walked to the front door.

"Studying for the PSATs?" I asked Scott.

"Yep."

"Nice." Stiles told Scott, patting his shoulder.

"You painted the door." Scott said to Derek. "Why'd you paint the door?"

"Go home Scott." Derek said to Scott.

"Why only one side?" I asked Derek as Scott whipped out his claws and started scratching the paint off the door.

"Scott!" Derek yelled, walking over as Scott finished attacking the door.

"The birds at school. The deer last night," Scott started.

"And Prada biting me."

"Just like the night I got trampled by the deer, I got bit by the alpha. How many are there?" Scott asked, ignoring my statement.

"A whole pack of 'em. An alpha pack." Derek stated.

"A whole pack? How does that even work?" I asked Derek as he glared at me.

"I hear there's some kind of a leader. He's called Deucalion." Derek told us, crossing his arms. "We know they have Boyd and Erica. Peter, Isaac, and I have been looking for them for the last four months."

"So you find them. How do you deal with an alpha pack?" Scott asked.

"With all the help I can get." Derek said.

"Where is she? Where's the girl?" Isaac asked sitting up.

"Isaac, sweetie, what girl?" I asked him, slowly walking up to him because he looked terrified.

"The girl that helped me escape. Where is she?" He asked again.

"I don't know Isaac. And maybe you three should go home. We can plan something tomorrow." Derek said, leading us to the door.

"Yeah, okay I promised Allison, yesterday, that I would help her pick a color to paint her room with Lydia. So Stiles can you drive me to Allison's?" I asked the pale, twitchy boy across from me.

"Yeah, whatever." He said angrily, walking outside.

"What was that about?" I asked Scott.

"He's jealous." Scott stated.

"Of what?" I asked wolf boy.

"Isaac."

*10 minutes later, at Allison's*

"This one, it's perfect." I said, holding up a pink paint card.

"I dunno. I'm thinking maybe a shade of blue. Lydia?" Allison asked my sister.

"I like this purple." Lydia said, holding up a light shade of purple. "Guys, look." She said, holding mine and Allisons arms together. The bruised arms. They made a sort of pattern.

"What is this?"

Thank you so much for reading!!!! Please comment what you thought!!!
-Hannah<3