Chapter 20

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.
WARNING!!!! There is smut this chapter!!!

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked us. Scott, Stiles, Kira, and I were getting questioned.

  "At the same time." Stiles answered.

  "A the same time as who?" McCall asked.

"At the same time as me." Scott said.

  "By coincidence?" McCall asked them.

  "What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asked him.

   "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" McCall asked again.

  "Are you asking me?" Scott asked him.

  "I think he's asking me." Stiles said to Scott.

  "I think he's asking both of you." I said, trying my hardest not to laugh.

  "Let me answer the questions. Let me ask the questions." McCall said, quickly correcting himself. "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard, telling him to kill Kira. The Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." McCall explained everything that he knew.

  "Sounds about right." Stiles said.

  "How'd you know he'd take her to a power station?" McCall asked us.

  "Well, cause he was an electrical engineer. So, where else would he take her?" Stiles asked him.

  "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." McCall said.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles said, winking at Sheriff, who was behind McCall. I laughed silently as Sheriff snorted, trying to cover it up with a cough.

"Stiles, just, uh- just answer the man." Sheriff said.

"We made a good guess." Stiles sighed.

"What were the two of you doing?" McCall asked Scott and Kira.

"Eating pizza." Scott said at the same time that Kira said, "Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza." Kira said at the same time that Scott said, "Eating sushi."

"Eating sushi and pizza." They said together.

"You believe this?" McCall asked Sheriff.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word that can out of Stiles' mouth since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place, at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it." Sheriff said.

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" McCall asked her, causing all of us to stare at her.

"Yes, could I get my phone back now?" She asked him.

"Sorry, but no." McCall said, leading us all out of the room. "Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first." McCall told her.

---

"Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school." Coach yelled through the megaphone.

"Oh god." I muttered, seeing Scott running up to Kira.

"No. No. Stop. Stop." Stiles muttered, grabbing onto Scott.