Chapter 28

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"Hello?" I called out. All I could hear were screams.

"Can you hear that? It's louder than usual, isn't it?" The Nogitsune asked me. "Well that's because a lot of bad things happened down here." He said, walking closer to me. I started running away while he kept talking. "What are the voices telling you? Are they saying that Stiles is dying? He is, you know. He's dying."

"Then what do you need me for? You think I can tell you something?" I yelled as I turned a corner. I gasped as I saw a door, but it was locked.

  "Oh, I know you can

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh, I know you can." He laughed.

"I'm not telling you anything!" I yelled, trying to open the door.

"You won't have to. You'll be screaming." He said, standing right behind me. I gasped and let out an incredibly loud scream.

---

"They'll find me." I said, walking down a flight of stairs towards another door. "My friends are going to find me." I said, groaning when the door wouldn't open.

"You think so? I myself, was kind of wondering what they're doing right now. What useless lead they're chasing." He said. "I wonder if maybe, some of them have bigger problems to deal with right now. Are they really spending every minute looking for you? Or, are they waiting for nightfall? Focused on some hopeless gesture to pass the time."

  "What do you want?" I asked, turning to face him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What do you want?" I asked, turning to face him.

"More." He said.

"More what?" I asked him as he stood up and started walking towards me.

"The Trickster stories are all about food, Taylor. The Coyote, the Raven, the Fox. They're all hungry. I'm the same. I just crave something a little different. I crave what you feel." He said, moving my hair from the side of my head and putting his mouth on my ear. "And I'm insatiable." He finished as I let out a silent scream.

---
"Taylor?" I heard someone call my name. But it sounded like it was in my head.

Hello I thought, hoping whoever it was could hear me.

"Taylor, I'm with your friends. They're trying to find you. Where are you?"

Tell them not to come. I don't want to be found.
---

"You're nervous." I whispered. "Aren't you? You know they're coming. You know they're going to kill you." I said as he leaned against the wall and door, getting closer to my face.

"Well, that's exactly why I'm keeping you so close." He whispered as he pulled me into a close me off space.

"They're here. And I don't have to scream to know that they're going to kill you." I said.

"Good. Because that's exactly why I brought you. I needed to know when they'd be close enough. When my own death was closing in." He said, bringing out a knife as Oni appeared around us. I gasped and ran to the wall. "'Cause only when they're close, can I do this." He finished, snapping the knife in half and disappearing out of the room.

---

"Taylor?" I heard someone call out followed by two people running. "Are you alright?" Scott asked me, opening the door.

"No. No, no, no. Why are you here?" I asked them.

"Taylor, we're here for you." Stiles said.

"You weren't supposed to be here. You didn't get my message?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Taylor, what's happening?" Scott asked.

"Who else is here? Who can with you?! Who else is here?" I snapped.

"Everyone is here to find you, Taylor." Scott said.

"No,no,no,no. Go! Go, she's gonna die. Allison's gonna die. Go. Find. Her. Save her." I said, pushing Scott out. We all ran out of the room and down the hallway.

"Taylor- Taylor- I can't-" Stiles started but didn't finish as he collapsed behind me.

"Scott, go!" I yelled, crouching down next to Stiles. "Stiles? Stiles, come on." I tried, slapping his arm. But I stopped.

I felt that sudden pain in my chest, I felt it. And I knew it had happened. Allison was gone. My best friend died, right above me.

  "Allison!!" I screamed, my banshee scream, hearing another one above me from Lydia. I collapsed on top of Stiles, crying once I realized I would never see my best friend ever again.

    "No, no, no,  no, no

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    "No, no, no,  no, no. This isn't happening. She's not dead. My best friend isn't dead." I sobbed.

   March 17,2014
The last day that I saw my best friend. 

   To be honest, I'm crying. Like ugly crying. I hate this show. Okay, well comment if you're crying too. Also, do you guys like the pictures? Should I start adding pictures to each chapter?
Please let me know!
-Hannah<3

Badass Blondeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें