Chapter 14

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

*5 hours later*

"Deaton?" I called. None of them have moved. In 5 hours.

"Yeah?"

"Why they hell aren't they waking up?" I asked.

  "I don't know."

   *7 hours later*

  I'm freaking out now. It's been twelve hours and still none of them have moved. Deaton says they're fine but I don't know. We have been sitting here for 12 hours now, and we've barely talked. Well Lydia and I have been talking for the past hour but Isaac and Deaton were pretty quiet.

   "Do you think they're okay?" I whispered to Lydia. We were sitting next to each on the chairs, I had my head leaning on the wall and my legs draped over hers while she played with my hand.

  "I think they'll be fine." She told me.

   "They better be or else I will resurrect all of them then kill hem again... Then I'll resurrect them again cause I'll miss them to much." I said laughing softly with Lydia.

   *4 hours later*

  I wanna shoot myself. We have been here for 16 freaking hours now and I'm going to die of boredom in about 5 minutes.

   "When are the gonna wa-" I got cut off by the sound of someone shooting up out of the water. We all looked over and saw Allison fly up out of the water. We ran over to the tubs as Scott and Stiles shot up after her, all of them gasping.

   "I saw it, I know where it is!" Scott exclaimed standing up and stepping out of the tub.

  "We passed it. There's- there's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Stiles said stepping out.

  "It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said.

  "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles told him.

  "I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison told them.

  "It was me. You almost hit me." Scott exclaimed. "We can find it." Scott told Deaton. But none of us responded, we just glanced around awkwardly.

  "What?" Allison asked.

  "You guys were out a long time." Isaac told her.

  "How longs a long time?" Stiles asked us.

  "16 hours." I answered.

  "We've been in the water for 16 hours?!" Scott exclaimed.

  "And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton stated.

  "Okay well great!" I said sarcastically. "Well since we've been here for 16 freaking hours, I have to pee." I said walking out of the room and to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands before walking out into the room.

  "No dude, you are not going back with them!" Stiles said pacing back and forth in front of Scott.

  "I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott said simply.

  "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked, sitting down on the side of the tub, I raised my hand and sat down next to him, grabbing his hand.

    "Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asked Scott.

  "Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott answered.

  "He trusts you more than anyone, tell him he's wrong." Allison said to Deaton.

   "I'm not so sure he is." He's supposed to be on our side! "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

  "So we're gonna trust him? The guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asked.

  "I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton said as the door to the clinic opened.

  "I'm looking for Lydia." We heard Ethan say. I stood up and walked next to Lydia as we walked out behind the desk.

  "What do you want?" Lydia asked him.

  "I need your help." Ethan stated.

  "With what?" I snapped as Stiles popped up next to me.

  "Stopping my brother and Kali... From killing Derek."

   I KNOW, SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY IM WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE NOW!! I just didn't want to keep you guys waiting! Please comment what you thought, I love reading your guys comments!
           -Hannah<3