Chapter 19

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"Get your ass down here. We have a job to do." Stiles said to Scott over the phone. Stiles and I were at the school, setting up our "gift" for Coach.

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asked us.

"Wait, how long have you guys been doing this?" I asked them.

"Awhile, and we do this for Coach." Stiles said.

"I thought we did this to Coach." Scott said.

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs it. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." Stiles said.

  "Hate to break it to you babe, but I don't think he loves it that much." I informed him.

  "Babe?" Stiles asked me, completely forgetting that Scott was still on the phone.

  "Oh my god, you two make me sick." Scott groaned. "Anyway, it's the middle of the night."

  "12:15 actually." I corrected Scott.

"Which means, it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day." Stiles said, opening his locker and pulling out an electric screwdriver. "And, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two,-"

  "One." Scott said, laughing as Stiles and I fell backwards. 

  "Never do that again!" I yelled, smacking his arm. "Ugh, let's just get this over with."

                                ---

   "Hey babe." I said, kissing Stiles' cheek as I got in the jeep. My lovely boyfriend decided it would be best if he picked me up for school this morning.

  "Hey." He smiled, driving down the street.

  "So, how do you think Coach is gonna react to his 'gift'?" I laughed, putting my feet up on the dashboard.

  "First of all, feet off." He laughed, pushing my feet down. "Second, I think he's gonna love it."

  "Yeah, okay." I said, smiling.

  "Oh god, why are those two here." Stiles groaned, looking at the twins talking to Scott.

  "No, just to talk." We heard Ethan say.

  "Ah, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles said, walking up to the three.

  "You need a pack. We need an alpha." Aiden said, ignoring Stiles and I.

  "Ha, absolutely not." I laughed in his face.

  "That's hilarious though." Stiles added.

  "You came to us for help. We helped." Aiden said.

  "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles told Aiden.

  "Why would I say yes?" Scott asked the twins.

  "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden answered.

  "I could think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impales Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said, joining our conversation. Yeah, his statement didn't help much, it just caused Aiden to growl at him.