Chapter 27

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"Turn right onto Lincoln Road and continue for half a mile." The GPS said.

"Are you at least gonna tell me where we are going?" Aiden asked Lydia and I.

"We need to check on something." I sighed.

"Who is Malie Tate?" He asked, holding up a piece of paper.

"It's Malia." I said.

"And you don't need io worry about it." Lydia said, snatching the paper from him.

"Turn right onto Harmon Street and stay right."

"Well, I'm actually a little worried we're totally lost." Aiden said.

"Why do you think that?" Lydia asked him.

"'Cause you just made your fourth right. And four rights make a circle." Aiden smiled.

"I did not. Did I?" Lydia asked.

"Hey, it's a brand new car. The GPS was fine before." I laughed.

"Maybe the GPS would work better if it was on." Aiden smiled.

"What?" Lydia and I asked, looking at the GPS that, was not turned on.

"Lydia, Taylor? Are you okay?" Aiden asked.

"I need to stop." She said.

"Pullover right now." I said as Lydia swerved into a parking lot.

"Lydia? Lydia, stop!" Aiden snapped as we saw a body in the middle of the road.

"Oh my god." I gasped, getting out of the car and walking towards it. "Stiles!" I yelled, running over to my boyfriend.

---

"The couch. Put him on the couch." Scott said to Aiden. Once we found Stiles, we hurried and put him in the car then drive to the McCall house. Aiden and Scott carried him inside.

"Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital." Melissa said.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott asked.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding. I think he might even be healing." Deaton said, checking his wound.

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asked.

"That's good, right?" Scott asked Deaton.

"For him? Yes. Us? I'm not so sure." Deaton said.

---

"Well, if we're not gonna kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked.

"I might have something more effective." Deaton said, bringing out a bottle. Aiden and Scott went over to Stiles to hold him down and hold his mouth open. As soon as Deaton put some of the liquid in Stiles' mouth, Stiles' eyes shot open and he grabbed Aiden's neck. He let go as the liquid kicked in.

"Kanima venom. Nice touch." Nogitsune said. Aiden regained himself and stepped up to growl in Stiles' face. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it." Nogitsune smirked. "Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school."

"Go." Scott said as Nogitsune started laughing.

"Oh, I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more phone than you bakemono trying to save the world every day." Nogitsune laughed.