Chapter 12

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

Scott and Stiles stood by the window for a minute before Scott ran over to Lydia and Stiles ran over to me so that they could help us get up. As soon as Stiles took the tape of I immediately wrapped my arms around him. "Sorry." I whispered into his ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's not your fault." He told me.

"But-"

"It wasn't your fault." He said pushing some hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"Guys, we should probably go tell Derek about her. I mean, I think they're dating." Scott said, interrupting Stiles and I.

"Yeah let's go." Stiles said grabbing my hand as we walked out of the school and to his jeep.

"Actually guys, I'm gonna go talk to Aiden. I'll see you at home Tay." She said running back into the school.

"Hey Scotty?" I asked sweetly.

"What..?" He asked slowly.

"I call shotgun." I said running to the jeep.

"Bu- Stiles?" Scott called out to his friend.

"Sorry bro, she called it." He said smiling.

"Hah!" I yelled sticking my tongue out at Scott. He stuck his tongue out at me before playfully stomping into the back of the jeep.

When we got to the loft Scott and Stiles explained what had happened to Lydia and I at the school to Derek. "She's here." Derek said. Scott, Stiles, and I all ran to hide behind a wall as she ran in.

"Derek? Derek, where are you?" She called out.

"Right here." Derek said walking up to Ms. Blake.

"Thank god." She said hugging him. "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." She told him.

"From who?" He asked.

"Scott, Stiles, Taylor. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." She said.

"What is it?" Derek asked her.

"Promise you'll listen to me." She said.

"I promise." Derek lied. Ms. Blake stepped forward to kiss him but stepped back almost immediately.

"They're already here aren't they?" She asked. Guess that's our cue. We walked out from behind the wall and I instantly grabbed Stiles hand when I saw Ms. Blake. I mean about an hour ago she tried to kill me. "So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you were a psychotic bitch." I snapped.

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott said, lightly elbowing me in the side.

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." She laughed.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked shakily, tears welling up in his eyes. I squeezed his hand reassuringly and laid my head on his arm.

"How should I know?" She asked before turning to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" He asked her.

"No!" She exclaimed.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and I." I snapped.