Chapter 22

I do not own Teen Wolf.
  Obviously.

  Taylor's POV

   "What the hell happened?" I groaned, sitting up, seeing everyone around me staring at me in shock.

  "Don't ever do that again." Stiles cried, hugging me tightly.

  "Do what?" I asked, hugging him back.

  "Taylor, you were dead for about five hours." Lydia told me, her eyes still red from crying.

  "Damn, what'd I do?" I asked.

  "We don't know exactly what happened, we just know that they attacked you like they did with us, but you were the only one that didn't wake up." Scott said.

  "I feel fine, besides the ear ache." I laughed. "Can I just go home? I'm tired, being dead really wears you out."

  "Oh my god please don't joke about it." Stiles said, laying his head on my shoulder. "I was so scared, Taylor."

  "Well now, we are going back to your house and I'm gonna sleep there because we only have about three hours until school starts." I smiled, standing up and hugging everyone before following Stiles out to his jeep. "Oh thank god this is still in here. It's freezing." I sighed, grabbing my hoodie that I left in the car for the party last night.

                           ---

  Surprisingly, I slept pretty well last night. I hoped in bed, cuddled up next to Stiles, and I was asleep in about 10 minutes. When I woke up, I thanked the heavens that I had stayed at Stiles' so much, that I just kept clothes and makeup there. So after I finished getting ready, I woke my snoring boyfriend up.

  "Get up, Sleepyhead. You have fifteen minutes to get ready, or else I'm leaving you're ass here." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

                               ---

"So then she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had let Barrow in. It's gone." Stiles said, walking up to the board. He was explaining to Scott what had happened the night before. "Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key." Stiles said, grabbing his keys out of his pocket and running to the supply closet. "What the hell?" Stiles asked himself, looking through all of his keys. "I had it- I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to god, I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asked him.

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" Stiles asked Scott as I walked over to the two of them.

"No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it." Scott said.

"I showed you right? Last night?" Stiles asked me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you did, but everything from last night is kinda fuzzy. I don't really remember much." I answered, looking down at my shoes.

"You don't remember much? Like what do you remember?" Stiles asked, his eyes wide.

"Um, not much. I remember having to stop at the police station with lover boy over here," I said, pointing to Scott. "And I remember you painting me, then us dancing. Everything after is a complete blank. Sorry babe."

"Uh, it's all good." He sighed, shaking his head. "But, uh, I was here a couple of hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet."