Chapter 13

I do not own Teen Wolf.
   Obviously.

    Stiles and I ran back down to the elevator to grab Derek, who was still passed out. Stiles knelt down beside him and started slapping him in the face.

  "Derek, come on!" He screamed shaking him and smacking him again. Stiles looked at his hand, made it into a fist, and went to punch Derek in the face but Dereks arm shot up and his eyes opened.

  "Where is she?" He asked.

  "Jennifer? She's gone, with Scott's mom." Stiles told him.

  "She took her?" Derek asked us.

  "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." I said grabbing one of Dereks arms while Stiles grabbed the other, pulling him up.

"Whoa. What about Cora?" Derek asked us.

"She's with Peter and Isaac, now let's go!" I exclaimed pulling him towards the door. We ran to the car but Stiles stopped us.

"I'm gonna stay behind and hold off the cops. You guys go." He said to us.

"I'm staying with you Stiles." I said grabbing his hand.

"Okay. Go find Isaac and Peter." Stiles said to Derek as we both walked inside and said in the waiting room. The cops showed up about 10 minutes after Stiles and I sat in complete silence.

"Oh, just perfect." Stiles sighed as Agent McCall walked in.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." Agent McCall said walking over to us. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles said looking up at him, Agent McCall just "smiled" down at us.

  "Where's your dad, and whys no one been able to contact him?" He asked Stiles.

  "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles told him honestly.

  "Is he drinking again?" McCall asked causing my jaw to drop.

  "What do you mean again? He never had to stop." Stiles sighed.

  "But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" McCall asked rudely.

   "Alright, how about this? Next time we see him, we'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with 'F' end with 'U'." Stiles snapped.

   "How about you two just tell me what the hell happened here?" McCall asked, obviously getting annoyed with us.

"We don't know what happened here. We were both stuck in the elevator the whole time." I told him.

"Wait, both of you were stuck in the elevator, together? You didn't... You know..?" He asked me with a disgusted face.

"Wha- oh. Oh! Oh god no, we didn't have sex in the elevator, dear god!" I exclaimed, shaking my head.

"Oh thank god." He said, letting out a breath he was holding in. "Wait, you two aren't the ones that put the name on the doors, are you?"

"What name?" Stiles asked him.

"Argent."

*1 hour later*

"The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Chris said to Allison. After McCall told us the name we ran to the jeep and rushed to the Argent's building.