Chapter 24

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.
"It's coming from the basement." I heard Aiden say in the hall.

"What is?" I asked walking up to them.

"One of Argent's emitters." Scott answered, causing all of us to run down the hall and run downstairs.

Once we got downstairs, we all stopped, staring at the person standing at the end of the hall.

"Stiles?" I choked out.

"Remember, that might not be Stiles." Scott whispered. When Stiles disappeared we found out that the Nogitsune was possessing him. Stiles has been gone for more than two days.

"Shut up, Scott." I said, running to my boyfriend, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Okay, I know what you guys are think, but it's me. I swear to god it's me." Stiles said, wrapping his arms around my waist. My eyes widened once I heard two growls behind me. I was suddenly pushed away from Stiles as the twins ran forward and grabbed him by his neck.

"Stop!" I screamed at them from the ground.

"Stop!" Scott yelled, running forward. "I said stop!" He yelled, throwing Ethan and Aiden back. Aiden got back up and roared in Scott's face, but Scott just roared back about ten times louder. I stood up, Scott and I looked at Stiles.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me. I don't where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise." Stiles said. I smiled and hugged him again.

"Don't you ever fucking do that again. You scared the shit out of me." I said, stepping back and punching his arm.

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Aiden asked, completely ignoring me.

"I know more than that." Stiles said, walking away and grabbing some blueprints. "You see this?" He asked, opening up the blueprints and laying them out. "It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these red markings? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident." He said, grabbing his bag. "Everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

"What the hell have you been up to?" Ethan asked, holding up some type of tool.

"I think something worse. A lot worse."

---

"Why the hell is he here?" I asked Lydia, seeing Peter down the hall.

"Why is he talking to Mom?" She asked me, seeing our Mom talking to him. We both glanced at each other before speed walking down the hall towards them.

"Why were you talking to him?" I asked Mom.

"Because he started talking to me. He's from the health department." She said, causing Lydia and I to roll our eyes.

"Oh, really? That's what he said?" Lydia asked, folding her arms.

"Yes, really. They're scheduling hearing tests with the students." Mom said, shaking her head at us.

"Hearing tests?" I asked her.

"He was talking about hearing?" Lydia asked.

"Yes, hearing." She said. "I'm guessing we should sign you two up. He gave me his card." She said, holding up a piece of paper that I snatched from her hand.