Chapter 29

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott said as we followed Deaton into the back of the clinic.

"The problem is this isn't a person you're fighting. It just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human." Deaton explained.

"The shape of my best friend." Scott added.

"Someone caught it once. Someone can do it again, right?" Lydia asked him.

"I don't know. This thing was trapped along time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore." Deaton answered.

"Is there anything that does?" Scott asked.

"Possibly. When the tree was whole, it's wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare." Deaton said.

"Wait a second. Powerful objects? Like an alphas claws?" I asked him.

"Which alpha?" He asked me.

"Talia Hale." Lydia and I said.

"Peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid. What if it was made from the Nemeton?" I asked.

"It was." Deaton said, looking down.

"How do you know?" Scott asked him.

"Because I made it." Deaton answered him.

---

"Derek's got the triskele box. He's gonna meet us." Scott said, hanging up with Derek. I was gonna say something when I heard whispering and a rushed feeling.

"Lydia, Taylor, what's wrong?" Deaton asked us.

"Somethings happening." Lydia stated.

"I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time." I said, holding my head.

"Yeah. Yeah, I kind of got that feeling too." I heard Stiles say from the doorway. I looked up and saw him, he looked so pale and sick that it was almost hard to look at him.

---

"Stiles." I called as he basically fell out of the car. I ran up to him and put his arm over my shoulder to help him stay up. Although, I was still pissed at him for the whole Malia thing, but there hasn't been time for me to talk to him. I was gonna wait until he wasn't almost dead.

"Scott, hold on. I know what you're all thinking, if this works, it might kill me too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?" Stiles asked all of us.

"The plan is to save you. That's the plan I'm going with." Scott said, turning around and open find the doors. We walked inside only to be... Outside? We walked out, I guess, and it was snowing.

"Oh, this is definitely not part of the plan." Stiles groaned.

                               ---

    I looked around, trying to find out where we were, when I heard footsteps. We all looked over and saw the Nogitsune walking past. We looked over at us and started walking closer.

  "Like I promised, Stiles. We are going to kill all of them. One by one." He yelled as Oni started to appear.

  "What the hell is this? Where are we?" Scott asked.